Alolan Vulpix Crash

Quinn

So I was leveling my Alolan Vulpix up and I repeatedly run into an error after she gets Lv.23. According to serebii, she'd learn Feint Attack then. So I can't really tell what's causing this but all I can see is it's occurring when she hits L.23, and that she is supposed to learn a move at that level. I was also breeding Alolan Vulpixes to get Moonblast, and now I can't withdraw the Vulpixes in the daycare it errors me out on that as well. They are both above Level 23 (24 & 29) in the daycare, so there is some form of issue with Alolan Vulpix and Level 23.

Anyone know how to solve this error?

level.png

daycare.png

Edited by Quinnox

1 minute ago, Quinnox said:

I'm not sure where to locate this patch could I have a link?

Okay so here is the link: 

There is a mediafire and a mega link you can choose either one. Do you know how to install the patch or do you need to me to guide you?

Just now, xFalc0nYT said:

Okay so here is the link: 

There is a mediafire and a mega link you can choose either one. Do you know how to install the patch or do you need to me to guide you?

I could probably figure it out myself but I'm not one to turn down help when offered, so steps to do so would be appreciated, thanks!

Step 1: Download the patch.

Step 2: Drag the patch file to your desktop.

Step 3: Extract or find a way to open the folders inside.

Step 4: Open up the folders inside. 

Step 5: Drag all contents in the folders to the correct folders (Ie Data - Data, Graphics - Graphics).

If you need I can quickly open a recording software if this is too unclear.

2 minutes ago, xFalc0nYT said:

Step 1: Download the patch.

Step 2: Drag the patch file to your desktop.

Step 3: Extract or find a way to open the folders inside.

Step 4: Open up the folders inside. 

Step 5: Drag all contents in the folders to the correct folders (Ie Data - Data, Graphics - Graphics).

If you need I can quickly open a recording software if this is too unclear.

No I was able to do it successfully with this, and it seems the problem is fixed. Thanks a lot