Ultra balls

DarkMasterKendall

8 hours ago, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

you can buy them in GDC in bladestar hideout,in the bulding that has a shop sign on it along wiith dusk balls

So, if i exposed Flora, i won't be able to buy them?

18 minutes ago, DeathBoo said:

So, if i exposed Flora, i won't be able to buy them?

Spoiler

In order to get to that place there is a sidequest you need to do,so i dont think exposing flora or not plays a part in that.I could be wrong since i havent tried it in a save file that i have exposed her but since the grunts wont know if you kept her secret or not i doubt it matters

30 minutes ago, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

In order to get to that place there is a sidequest you need to do,so i dont think exposing flora or not plays a part in that.I could be wrong since i havent tried it in a save file that i have exposed her but since the grunts wont know if you kept her secret or not i doubt it matters

Spoiler

If you exposed Flora then you wont be able to get in there...

3 hours ago, DeathBoo said:
  Hide contents

If you exposed Flora then you wont be able to get in there...

Getting into the Underground has nothing to do with Bladestar. You get in through the Missing Children help request.

22 hours ago, Animefan666 said:

Getting into the Underground has nothing to do with Bladestar. You get in through the Missing Children help request.

Oh! the Underground. I thought they were talking about the actual Bladestar Hideout aat the botanical garden :P