Help Creating a Dog-Themed Team?

Hello,

I wanted to create a theme team for my next run of Rejuvenation, though since the request thread is only for Reborn, and Reborn Sandbox would not work (plus my RPGmaker trial is done), I have no simple way of doing it myself. So, I figured I'd ask the community at large for help with the file edit.

Anyway, I wanted to do a dog-themed team with the full squad ready from the beginning.  Due to relatively poor synergy, I suppose 31 IVs (if it's not too much trouble) would be reasonable, plus I plan to try Hardcore. Here's what I'm thinking:

Growlithe-Male-Adamant

• Intimidate would be cool

Rockruff-Male-Jolly

• I'd appreciate Fire Fang if it isn't too much trouble
  • If there's some special condition to ensure it becomes Midday Lycanroc, please do that

Lillipup-Female-Adamant

• Run Away please (it turns into Scrappy), and Return for a move maybe?

Snubbul-Male-Adamant

• Intimidate please

Electrike-Female-Timid

• Lightning Rod please

Zygarde 10%-Aura Break-Jolly

I know, I know, it's Zygarde. However, I don't think it's too unreasonable to ask for considering its poor bulk and the fact that its Base Stat Total is actually below 500. It doesn't even get Dragon Dance or Extremespeed without the help of cores, either if I'm not mistaken. Of course in the spirit of the team it would stay doggo form forever, but if you're really opposed to it, I understand-just let me know so I may pick a suitable alternative. Thank you so much in advance! you're making the dream real! Attached should be the file.

Game.rxdata