Stuck After badge number 5 (Spoilers ?)

Kimself

Hello everyone,

I'm currently enjoying playing through Pokemon rejuvenation, and I find myself stuck just before heading for Crawli Hideout with the team xen's boat (behind Sheridan Village).

I took the boat and talked to the captain (Augutsus) and asked him to sail on Gearen city before I cleared Crawli hideout.

And since then, I can't find a way to get back on the boat or to reach the hideout by myself. 

I'm asking the question since I didn't found any similar topic, and I think i may have broke the game with my poor decision.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

P.S : I don't know if it's a bug or something else so i posted this on the main page.

Yes, that happened to me too. Sadly, you can't go to Gearen City before doing that, else you get stuck.  You must delete your current Game file and use a Backup. If you dont know how to do that, search how, there are plenty of topics that talk about this, in both Reborn and Rejuvenation (You may search for Corrupted Files, this is not your case but is the same way to fix this).
Hope this helps! Have a nice day!

Edited by DeathBoo

Ouch ...

Okay I will take a look  on the subject, but when you say to use a backup, you mean a manual backup of my save ? Or is there a way to retrieve my save data from a previous point in the game ? 

Anyway thanks for the answer, a good day to you as well :)