Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

To fight or not to fight?

superlucario603

Question

So, in the Silph Co building when you are up against Arc, he asks if you want to fight or if you refuse to fight. I know that if you refuse he makes you anyway, but this game has played me before when it came to the guy that wanted the ring. I told him no every time, but on the last time I told him yes, which screwed up my chances of getting the shiny charm. Does anyone know if this 50/50 actually affects anything?

4 answers to this question

As far as I know, the only thing it affects, as of right now, is relationship points, namely, choosing whether to fight or not gives you, or takes away, points with different characters.

As for what the relationship points are for, at the moment, nothing, but later it might affect certain dialogues.

On 2017-5-18 at 3:40 AM, superlucario603 said:

So.. Stuff I won't worry about until the full game is done and I do a completely new restarted run, essentially. Because my relationship points probably suck right now, since I never knew about them.

Same to me. Decided to Fight Arceus, but this time I ignored Taka. Now I regret.