ShadeStrider makes an AMA thread (Gee, How original and creative an Idea!)

ShadeStrider

Put an empty box in front of you, then seal it. Then, by means of magic, invert the world such that all things that were inside the box are now outside and all things that were outside the box are now inside.

How many iguanas are in the box?

22 minutes ago, Eviora said:

Put an empty box in front of you, then seal it. Then, by means of magic, invert the world such that all things that were inside the box are now outside and all things that were outside the box are now inside.

How many iguanas are in the box?

None. They all died because all life in the box died because of a lack of sun.

16 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

What is your favorite video game?

Can you give a short description about yourself?

I don't really have a favorite video game, and I don't prefer Genres. A well made game either innovates on previous concepts or creates something completely new, or it tells a story for us to enjoy, but makes it extremely interactive. You can compare the Witcher 3 to The Last of Us, but in the end, they are both great in their own way.

I am a highschool student who is gonna be in college soon. I absolutely despise High School. I am overly critical of everything that I see. I also love storytelling, whether it be a book, video game, or movie. I do three martial arts; Kendo, Taekwondo, and Judo.

Edited by ShadeStrider

48 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

None. There was fire in the box, and all the Iguana corpses were cremated. There were countless ashes left over.

What's the cumulative volume of the ashes left by the iguana corpses?

8 hours ago, Winter Angel said:

What do you see yourself doing in 10 years (other than playing Pokemon)?

I'd have a degree in computer engineering, or programming. Or I'd become a Youtuber and make movie and game reviews.

8 hours ago, Eviora said:

What's the cumulative volume of the ashes left by the iguana corpses?

Given that all iguanas may have different body masses, It would be mathematically impossible to determine the cumulative volume of ashes left by the corpses. So, i admit, I do not know.

Edited by ShadeStrider