A fantasy story, and a realistic fiction one

Candy

So I found this segment of the forum, and said why not post some of my writing :P

Fallen Angels: Sometimes you love your sibling, sometimes they get you in deep trouble. In the case of Gloria, the mighty Judge of the Heavens, the consequences got her a ticket straight down to Hell. She will have one chance to return to Heaven, in exchange for risking her life. Will she triumph regardless of the slim odds, and make it back home?

Under the Mask: They say a ghost lives in the northern-most house of Sunset Town. Those who have seen the Northern Ghost are usually not believed. It is easier to ignore the unknown. Yet, a group of five brave students may bring light to the mystery. Who is the Northern Ghost?

I plan on writing a Pokemon Black and White inspired story, but oh! Idk when I'll have time to...

rsz_fallen_angels_cover.jpg Under the Mask cover.jpg

16 hours ago, Dr. Exorcist said:

Eyy nice idea :P Good luck with that, keep us updated with your progress :3 

Thanks :D One of them is finished, and the other... *retreats smiling awkwardly*

6 hours ago, Dr. Exorcist said:

@Candy I would love to read it :D 

Their links are imbedded (click the title of the story that suits your tastes more) :)

I still have a long way to go in the art of writing, but hopefully it's somewhat enjoyable haha

1 hour ago, Dr. Exorcist said:

@Candy What about the pokemon story? ^^

That's one I haven't even started, which I'm planning to start after I finish that Fallen Angels story *slowly backs away*

But I can let you know when I start it - I'll probably write it during summer break, which isn't until a few months from now

1 hour ago, Dr. Exorcist said:

@Candy ohh for some reason i thought you had started this hahaha :P

Yup, it's too bad I haven't, because I'm super excited to write that story :/

College, wai are u like this?