a song for reborn

Jace Stormkirk

being a bard always has me looking for songs to describe everything. but reborn took a while because of the level of difficulty, the depth of the story, the brutality to npcs, plus how the game is seen through your character's eyes. it was a huge undertaking. but i have found one after many days of searching. it is called let the storm descend upon you by Avantasia. 

listen and let me know what you think and if you know of a better song (because everyone is a little biased i like to hear all sides of the equation. plus i could have just never have found it in my search).

forever entertaining

your resident bard

p.s. i also will do a song for all the main characters as well. please give suggestions for the ones you want done

Edited by Jace Stormkirk

On 3/15/2017 at 1:42 PM, Animefan666 said:

I nominate the Slapsgiving song from How I met Your Mother, because Reborn is a huge slap to the face :P

as funny as it was. reborn has a strong dark side to it and a slap does not cover it. 

On 3/15/2017 at 7:54 PM, Animefan666 said:

You want dark? I can do that too.

The opening theme to Dead Man Wonderland - One Reason

closer but that makes it like you want revenge for a previous wrongdoing. more fitting for corey's character

On 3/15/2017 at 8:05 PM, Animefan666 said:

Okay, how about Transformation from The World Ends With You?

now this one is was really good. i must admit that i quite enjoyed it. but it comes out sounding like because of all of the corruption and confusion that there is no more hope to safe it and you need to make yourself able to understand this reality so you can survive in it. it is more along the lines of team meteor's anthem. 

1 hour ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

now this one is was really good. i must admit that i quite enjoyed it. but it comes out sounding like because of all of the corruption and confusion that there is no more hope to safe it and you need to make yourself able to understand this reality so you can survive in it. it is more along the lines of team meteor's anthem. 

Maybe Die from RWBY?

now i was really impressed with this one. first off i am a HUGE fan of RWBY. second it is a good summery of reborn. this one will rank 2nd (thus far) for the following reasons. just right on the dark side, it shows there was a time when things were better and then the..."stuff" happened to ruined it. the thing that lowers it is that this is good for a starting analogy. no story on the rest of the story.

i have finally decided on a song for Victoria. it is called reach a little longer by Russell Allen/Jorn Lande. let me know what you think and any sugestions