Can anyone teach my umbreon a special move?

Feyris

so i misread synchronoise and i realized that umbreon cant use the move and shade doesnt give the tm for shadow ball anymore, but maybe people who played prior to the tm switch may still have shadow ball and can teach it to my umbreon? i will give a shiny ditto for you to replace sychronoise with psychic or shadow ball

Edited by Feyris
i just got a shiny ditto lol

Wouldn't Dark Pulse be a better option? It has STAB and a flinch chance. Plus it hits everything super effectively that Shadow Ball can.

It's available as a TM in the game, you can't miss it since it's a gym leader prize. ^^

17 hours ago, Feyris said:

i did teach it dark pulse but thats the only damaging move it has  and shade gives shadow claw now instead of shadow ball so id need someone who had the game pre ep16 D:

What Avria's tryin' to tell you is that you don't need Shadow Ball on Umbreon. In fact, there are a few moves that are better for Umbreon than Shadow Ball like Moonlight, Hyper Voice and Hidden Power.

Edited by Animefan666