Streaming my playthrough of Pokemon White 2

片思い

Some people can't / don't want to play this so I'm gonna stream my playthrough so anyone that is interested can watch if they want. Also quality testing for future streams and what not.

http://www.livestream.com/findthehorizon

Stream will be starting in about ten minutes and I'll try to play through the whole game if I can (it is in Japanese after all), with minor breaks occasionally. Feel free to drop by and watch or just hang out in the chat. I'll probably do viewer requests for names and what Pokemon I catch and stuff.

It'll be fun!

Well, I'm not going to carry out the plan to complete the game in one whole run, it's just too annoying to do while it's in Japanese. Instead I'll start streaming three to five hours each night until I finish.

Stream will start at 1 AM GMT, that's 8 PM EST, and will run for three - five hours. I will probably stream outside of that timeslot if I'm in the mood to play and I'll post when I'm streaming here and hopefully on the server too.

So, earlier I totally realized that I picked a really stupid time to stream during the week, because that is when League runs. Instead, I'll leave those hours for the weekend when League doesn't run and have different hours for weekdays

Right now it's looking like

Weekdays:

5 PM GMT - 10 PM GMT (Noon - 5pm EST)

Weekends:

1 AM GMT - 6 AM GMT (8 PM - 1 AM EST)

I know that these times are kind of weird for a lot of people but it is what's convenient for me so that's how it's gonna go.

Due to overwhelming stupidity on my part, the save I had is gone. Will be rushing to get back up to speed tonight, so stream for tonight is canceled and streaming will resume tomorrow.

Sorry to the few of you that were watching. :c Hopefully you can forgib me though.

A friend of mine found a rom hack and was like JOHN STEAM IT, but I wanna keep my pokemon after beating the game... he don't get that