Quest help

Bani

I need some help with the Nidorina found in Beryl cemetery cave, it doesnt respond even though I have Coreys Silver ring or is there something else im supposed to do/have?

Same happens with the Helix fossil quests, he says to bring him a farfetch't, and even though he is in my party nothing happens.

6 minutes ago, ZiroX said:

I need some help with the Nidorina found in Beryl cemetery cave, it doesnt respond even though I have Coreys Silver ring or is there something else im supposed to do/have?

Same happens with the Helix fossil quests, he says to bring him a farfetch't, and even though he is in my party nothing happens.

I think the farfetch't has to be named "DUX" or "Dux" like the one from the stream. Not sure about the nidorina

Concerning the Farfetch'd quest: you need to place Farfetch'd first in your party. You don't necessarily have to name him Dux or DUX.

Concerning Nidorina: I believe this is a known bug, where the silver ring is changed from a key item to a normal item or the other way around. There is probably an answer to this somewhere on the forums