Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Ev training (attack)

QualityGamingYT

Question

8 answers to this question

Oh, I see! Sorry for the confusion, since you said Torchic I assumed you were just getting started.
Well, in that case, Tanzan Cove has Weepinbell, Ariados (and Parasect) (and Bellsprout and Paras and... Stantler, apparently?), so you could try training right there.

If you can wait until after Noel, though, there are wild Bouffalant on Route 1 that are very easy to access (you can talk directly to them and fight them, and they respawn endlessly).

If you can get enough stickers, Floor 4 of the Department store has the Power items, which would make things easier.

Edited by ZEL

What part of the game are you up to? The beginning?

If you want to EV train riiight from the beginning, you'll have to try Spinarak or Patrat outside the Grand Hall, or Poochyena in the Alleyways.
(Edit: Oh, Ekans as well.)

Carnivine and Beedrill can be found as early as Jasper, and both give 2 Atk, but you'll have to put up with all the other 'mons that you may encounter in the same place, and it's not accessible until after you get your 2nd badge.

Edited by ZEL

On 1/30/2017 at 0:15 PM, ZEL said:

What part of the game are you up to? The beginning?

If you want to EV train riiight from the beginning, you'll have to try Spinarak or Patrat outside the Grand Hall, or Poochyena in the Alleyways.
(Edit: Oh, Ekans as well.)

Carnivine and Beedrill can be found as early as Jasper, and both give 2 Atk, but you'll have to put up with all the other 'mons that you may encounter in the same place, and it's not accessible until after you get your 2nd badge.

Im on noel the 7th gym leader.

On 1/30/2017 at 0:33 PM, ZEL said:

Oh, I see! Sorry for the confusion, since you said Torchic I assumed you were just getting started.
Well, in that case, Tanzan Cove has Weepinbell, Ariados (and Parasect) (and Bellsprout and Paras and... Stantler, apparently?), so you could try training right there.

If you can wait until after Noel, though, there are wild Bouffalant on Route 1 that are very easy to access (you can talk directly to them and fight them, and they respawn endlessly).

If you can get enough stickers, Floor 4 of the Department store has the Power items, which would make things easier.

Yes thank you i just bought the Power Bracer and its helping me great.

Also im training against a trainer to Ev train my Blaziken in speed.

On 1/30/2017 at 1:50 PM, Syle said:

EV Speed is easy, go to the underground railnet, just at the beginning between the 2 first rocks you"ll encounter ONLY ev speed mons

Yea but the trainer in grand hall on friday's (the one with sceptile give me 6 Ev's of speed because my blaziken has pokerus)

5 hours ago, QualityGamingYT said:

Yea but the trainer in grand hall on friday's (the one with sceptile give me 6 Ev's of speed because my blaziken has pokerus)

If you are using Blaziken to kill his other pokemon too (hopefully not), then you are training him in EV's other than the ones you want (Atk, Spe)...

As Syle said, the most efficient and quick spot to EV train a sweeper is under Opal Bridge... those 2 shadows will always spawn a lvl 5 Woobat (1 Spe; 2 since you have pokerus). Since you don't have to battle all the other pokemon of that trainer in Grand Hall, and the Woobats are lvl 5, you can just autopilot the training while watching a video on the side of your screen and not worry about switching pokemon in the fight.

With power items, you'll get +8 Atk and +2 Spe (or +10 Spe, once you get 252 in Atk and switch to Power Anklet).

Also, to speed up the process, you can buy 10 Protein and 10 Carbos from the 5th floor at Obsidia Dept. Store (that's 100 of each stat).

Buuuuut, if the trainer works better for you, then by all means, go for it! =)