Need help in Ametrine

Geloz

So uhh, I need some help.

I'm at Ametrine right now, do I need to grind or whatnot?

I'm going to post my main team and rotations.

(with movesets and nature only, ask me if I need to put IV/EV or other relevant information like items)

Blaziken

Lvl. 66 - Naive

Speed Boost

Movesets

Flare Blitz

Sky Uppercut

Shadow Claw

Earthquake

Druddigon

Lvl. 65 - Lonely

Rough Skin

Movesets

Superpower

Night Slash

Outrage

Surf

Swampert

Lvl. 68 - Impish

Torrent

Movesets

Dive

Earthquake

Rock Slide

Blizzard

Emolga

Lvl. 66 - Lax

Motor Drive

Movesets

Thunderbolt

Volt Switch

Pursuit

Acrobatics

Swoobat

Lvl. 66 - Mild

Simple

Movesets

Psychic

Sky Attack

Air Slash 

Assurance

Kanghaskhan

Lvl. 65 - Rash

Inner Focus

Moveset

Earthquake

Outrage

Sucker Punch

Brick Break

Rotations:

Lvl 63 Golurk

Lvl 62 Solrock

Lvl 64 Beartic

Lvl 47 Rapidash (Hypnosis User)

Need to ask since the Blake battle is pretty hard in my last playthrough (played blind)

Please give me suggestions if I have to change my team.

Your team seems to be very weak to ice, having 3 pokemon weak to it and only 1 resistance. Maybe try using Rapidash and Solrock instead of Emolga and Druddigon. If you can't pass the fight with those then try getting a steel or fighting type to help. Bisharp is available at this point and its a very strong mon.

Druddigon and Swoobat are gonna have a really hard time, coz they'll likely won't be able to outspeed Blake's pokemon, even with good EV/IV (maaaybe Swoobat), and even though Emolga is super fast, he won't be able to OHKO anything (same goes for Swoobat), so most likely they'll die pretty quickly.

You might want to try getting rid of the snowy field with Heat Wave, Eruption, Flame Burst, Lava Plume, or Searing Shot. If you can't catch any fire pokemon that can learn any of those (don't remember if there's any avaliable post-Agate lockdown and pre-Fly), or if you haven't caught one before (Litwick -> Chandelure comes to mind), perhaps you could tutor Fire Pledge to Blaziken instead of Shadow Claw, which would get rid of the snow and remove the bonus dmg for Blizzard (you can always re-teach Shadow Claw with the TM, if needed).

You can catch a Machoke in Route 2, too... evolve to Machamp if you have Link Stone avaliable (or trade and trade back, pretty straightforward), and he should be a nice addition to the fight (or a Mienfoo in Route 3, evolve to Mienshao... his base speed is almost twice higher than Machamp, and will likely outspeed most of Blake's pokemon).

Edited by Maltor

Swoobat has perfect IVs but the EVs are scattered (only 33 speed EVS)

Thanks for the suggestions, training my new mons (Bisharp and Mienshao) but any nice rotations I could find for safety?