Lost Silver

Summer

No, dude. Lost Silver is so primitive and brutal, only paved the way for other horrible creepypastas, and sometimes eroticpasta.

I mean, have you read the one about you finding Bill with a bunch of dead pokemon, and then he proceeds to fuck them? Yah. Its shit like this...

This is one serious creepypasta... me thinks it needs NO recognition.

its just straight down eerie and creepy.. too much creepiness for me anyways, and thank god i havent played it.

Firstly: I cant believe you made a thread about this

Secondly: I will never play this game, I have a very active imagination.

Thirdly: @Enigma- The thing where you find Bill with a bunch of dead pokemon and him...doing that with them.....WHAT....THE.....MOTHER.....FUCK! .......thats all I have to say about that.

Really Skeleton? You struck me as the type of guy that would enjoy this. I may actually try this game, though I don't see much point unless there is some other 3rd route nobody has shown yet, as it seems to be a straightfoward experience. I didn't find it that creepy, or at least not scary. Kinda interesting, though somthing did strike me: If its lost silver why was the kid's name gold? (on the alternate experience video, i think the where was meant to be: we're as in: we're even.)

• 1 month later...