Help required... immediately

Zepic

So I've been playing Pokemon reborn for a good while and made it to the Steelix fight with a mediocre team consisting of a Blaziken, Meowstic, Ampharos, and Pidgeot... i know 4 pokemon this far in

And I kind of tried everything that I can against this thing. It's E-Quake takes two of my pokemon down, and stone edge always seems to hit, and it's sitrus berry doesn't help the situation either.

So I would like to know if anyone could help me against this pokemon.

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could let me borrow a special attacker to take it down or just anything so I can progress.

Thank you for reading this messy thread.

Edited by Zepic
edit

5 minutes ago, Zepic said:

So I've been playing Pokemon reborn for a good while and made it to the Steelix fight with a mediocre team consisting of a Blaziken, Meowstic, Ampharos, and Pidgeot... i know 4 pokemon this far in

And I kind of tried everything that I can against this thing. It's E-Quake takes two of my pokemon down, and stone edge always seems to hit, and it's sitrus berry doesn't help the situation either.

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could let me borrow a special attacker to take it down or just anything so I can progress.

I can give you a Delphox, just tell me the lvl of the stleelix, I don't remember :P 

Edited by luis

Just now, luis said:

I can give you a Delphox, just tell me the lvl of the stleelix, I don't remember :P 

Steelix is level 75 but only level 55 pokemon listen to me, unless rng doesn't hate me

7 minutes ago, Zepic said:

easiest way to kill it is using destiny bond

i could trade you a gastly/ haunter if you like 

It´s a very special delphox :D lvl 55 should be enough, just burn the fucker on the first turn :D Give me 2 mins to lower the lvl and send the request to ldsilva.

Trade me something you don't need ;) 

Just now, Nico Robin said:

Why didn't I think of that... oh wait I did I just don't know where to get a gastly/haunter

Just now, Zepic said:

Why didn't I think of that... oh wait I did I just don't know where to get a gastly/haunter

only issue is exp might get lost so attach the exp share on someone before killing it :P 

it's unavailable because the devs removed for being OP

but you can get it from anyone else on trade

1 minute ago, Nico Robin said:

only issue is exp might get lost so attach the exp share on someone before killing it :P 

it's unavailable because the devs removed for being OP

but you can get it from anyone else on trade

Explains it, I can understand the reasoning behind that, and exp isn't really a problem for me cause I overlevel too much and all my money goes into common candies

9 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

Yeah that's also a cool strategy :D 

11 minutes ago, Zepic said:

Steelix is level 75 but only level 55 pokemon listen to me, unless rng doesn't hate me

Just PM if/ when you still want that delphox ;) 

Edited by luis