Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[EP16] Tickets for Obsidia Department Store

loterio

Question

Hey guys! I have access from 1st to 9th floor at the Department Store. On EP 15 (where I started playing) I forgot to get the one ticket where you have to find a girl's boyfriend at the Railnet.

Can someone tell me if it's still acessible/catchable at EP 16? Because I can't find the guy there anymore :/

I REALLY want that last ticket

BTW, are there new tickets to get after these 10?

Thank You! <3

3 answers to this question

It should be accessible if you haven't renovated the railnet. Also no new stickers in episode 16.

EDIT:

In the worst case scenario, where it isn't accessible anymore. You can always just convert back to episode 15 where you have access to the old city (just remember to save in a Pokemon Center so your game doesn't crash).

Edited by Farnsworth

1 hour ago, Farnsworth said:

It should be accessible if you haven't renovated the railnet. Also no new stickers in episode 16.

EDIT:

In the worst case scenario, where it isn't accessible anymore. You can always just convert back to episode 15 where you have access to the old city (just remember to save in a Pokemon Center so your game doesn't crash).

Agree 100%

1 hour ago, Farnsworth said:

EDIT:

Converted to 15 and it worked! Thank you! <3