Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Tips For A New Player

RegalSoul

Question

To whom is willing to help,

I just started playing this game after the release of EP16 prior to this post and have a few questions as to where I can find certain Mons and grinding locations

My main question is the weather specific Mons, Like i checked a post of this game from about a year ago and it says i can catch a Numel in the rain at the train station and yet i go there and there is no Numel, so if someone could help me understand the issue with the weather, that would be appreciated :)

25 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, RegalSoul said:

For Both. And i would have to bring pokesnax to the train station to make it appear?

For levelling Idk but for EV training there is this:

And yeah you need that pokesnax for numel.

Numel: Peridot Train Station during rain (requires Pokésnax), Pyrous Mountain

You can get Numel during thunderstorm in front of the station, same as blitzle and that one electric eel. Another tip is;

If you think Reborn could be an easy ride, give up or feel despair. or that's I would said. Just enjoy the game and feel the challenge of Reborn.(This episode is nerfed too btw)

Edited by Nagisa_Hideyoshi

1 minute ago, Nagisa_Hideyoshi said:

You can get Numel during thunderstorm in front of the station, same as blitzle and that one electric eel. Another tip is;

If you think Reborn could be an easy right, give up or feel despair. or that's I would said. Just enjoy the game and feel the challenge or Reborn.(This episode is nerfed too btw)

Just My Luck lol, thanks for letting me know.

2 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

For levelling Idk but for EV training there is this:

And yeah you need that pokesnax for numel.

Numel: Peridot Train Station during rain (requires Pokésnax), Pyrous Mountain

noted. thank you, and pokesnax can only be bought during the day correct?

4 minutes ago, RegalSoul said:

noted. thank you, and pokesnax can only be bought during the day correct?

I think it's not time-specific:

PokeSnax: 
vendors in North Peridot Ward and Beryl Ward (Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png650), Sweet Kiss Candy Shop in Obsidia Ward (and 7th Street vendor opposite to the Move Tutors (Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png400), Pickup ability (levels 1-40)

There's some in the first floor dept store too.

Edited by Lightseeker

For grinding locations, in the grand hall there are re-battle-able trainers that give a lot of xp.

For your issue with the weather, if the weather isn't the weather you need for a certain mon, like thunderstorm for numel, you can change the clock on your computer to a day later since weather is time-based. 

If you ever need to find a pokemon, use this link to go to the pokemon location for reborn that is fully updated for Episode 16.

3 minutes ago, Taska said:

For grinding locations, in the grand hall there are re-battle-able trainers that give a lot of xp.

For your issue with the weather, if the weather isn't the weather you need for a certain mon, like thunderstorm for numel, you can change the clock on your computer to a day later since weather is time-based. 

If you ever need to find a pokemon, use this link to go to the pokemon location for reborn that is fully updated for Episode 16.

is grand hall available after the first encounter with team meteor or after the first gym?

3 minutes ago, RegalSoul said:

is grand hall available after the first encounter with team meteor or after the first gym?

It's where you get your starter lol :P 

Edited by Lightseeker

On 1/7/2017 at 11:56 PM, RegalSoul said:

but dont I need pokesnax to catch them? and dont some of these events end after I encounter team meteor for the first time?

I am not 100% sure if they require the player to be carrying pokesnax, so I recommend always carrying some. No events for catching pokemon end after encountering Team Meteor for the first time.

1 hour ago, Taska said:

whats the differnce between rain and a thunderstorm