A Serious Message to All

I just wanted to wish you all Merry Christmas and hope you had a good year, because mine wasn't all that great. I don't want to sound super sappy but I want to share this with you all. A few weeks ago a girl I was friends with committed suicide and to top it all off her body was found about a half hour later and was in a vegitous state. I found this out on the last day I was at school before starting cyber school during senior pictures. I was close friends with her brother and he didn't show up that day and later they decided to pull the plug. I had to do cyber school because I've been dealing with colon issues for 3 years (it took the doctors a year to actually listen to me and find the problem leaving me permanently damaged) and I've struggled with and continue to do so with depression ever since middle school (I'm a senior now). I'm an aspiring comic book artist and some days I just don't seem to improve and can't draw the simplest things Some days I don't feel like even getting out of bed and I don't have much contact with my friends now that I'm not in school anymore. But, suicide has never crossed my mind and I've always strived to be someone and fullfill my dreams. I can't say I believe that God is a 100% benevolent ruler but I do believe in heaven and hell, and the girl I knew did not deserve to suffer the way she did and could possibly be doing now and I can't possibly imagine the pain her family went through this Christmas. No matter what you are, Christian, Atheist, Jew, etc., I wish you all a happy life and want to say if life is pushing you down, fight back in any way you can. No one deserves to suffer like that.

1 hour ago, AquaLucario3 said:

I just wanted to wish you all Merry Christmas and hope you had a good year, because mine wasn't all that great. I don't want to sound super sappy but I want to share this with you all. A few weeks ago a girl I was friends with committed suicide and to top it all off her body was found about a half hour later and was in a vegitous state. I found this out on the last day I was at school before starting cyber school during senior pictures. I was close friends with her brother and he didn't show up that day and later they decided to pull the plug. I had to do cyber school because I've been dealing with colon issues for 3 years (it took the doctors a year to actually listen to me and find the problem leaving me permanently damaged) and I've struggled with and continue to do so with depression ever since middle school (I'm a senior now). I'm an aspiring comic book artist and some days I just don't seem to improve and can't draw the simplest things Some days I don't feel like even getting out of bed and I don't have much contact with my friends now that I'm not in school anymore. But, suicide has never crossed my mind and I've always strived to be someone and fullfill my dreams. I can't say I believe that God is a 100% benevolent ruler but I do believe in heaven and hell, and the girl I knew did not deserve to suffer the way she did and could possibly be doing now and I can't possibly imagine the pain her family went through this Christmas. No matter what you are, Christian, Atheist, Jew, etc., I wish you all a happy life and want to say if life is pushing you down, fight back in any way you can. No one deserves to suffer like that.

That indeed is a tough year. I'm sorry for your friend and i do hope things are gonna start looking better in future
Stick to your passion, it's things like that that can truly help us get out of a bad place and lots of people don't realise that. As a huge comic book fan i encourage you strongly to continue doing what you love, because you know someone's gotta write some new awesome sh*t ^^ Don't let the bad days bring you down dude, as a musician i can strongly relate to that, it's only natural as it is with any creative process. If anything it helps mold your art into a better, evolved version. I'm not the best at giving great advice probably but i just wanted to share a few words with you
Stay strong, and stay positive, no matter how cliche that sounds you'd be surprised how important and actually effective it is.. Finding strenght in yourself is one of the most helpfull and important things in your life
I wish you a merry christmass my friend and hope you'll spend it with the people love and have a b*tchin time :D <3