[Spoiler] sunk city

baggos12345

Spoiler

Somewhere in the Reborn region there is sunk city. There a puzzle with keys exists. I ask anyone who have solved the puzzle...where is the house no 10? If you want to know where the city is click the next spoiler

Spoiler

In the apophyll beach move north,through some narrow spaces between rocks.You will find a place to surf and then dive

Spoiler

also in the same area there is a cave with some waterfalls.However the second waterfall is blocked by a rock. My guess is that the rock is going to be removed in the next update ,but if someone discovers something feel free to say it here

1 minute ago, baggos12345 said:
  Hide contents

Somewhere in the Reborn region there is sunk city. There a puzzle with keys exists. I ask anyone who have solved the puzzle...where is the house no 10? If you want to know where the city is click the next spoiler

Hide contents

In the apophyll beach move north,through some narrow spaces between rocks.You will find a place to surf and then dive

Hide contents

also in the same area there is a cave with some waterfalls.However the second waterfall is blocked by a rock. My guess is that the rock is going to be removed in the next update ,but if someone discovers something feel free to say it here

Spoiler

There are four sunken city parts, only three of them have keys. They have different names and the keys have the same initial letter as the areas. If you go to all of them and open every door you find and pick up every key you find to open more doors, you'll get some good stuff. As of the cave you found, these rocks won't go anywhere. There's another kind of blockade in the cave, pay attention to the opening message

3 minutes ago, Odybld said:

Hide contents

There are four sunken city parts, only three of them have keys. They have different names and the keys have the same initial letter as the areas. If you go to all of them and open every door you find and pick up every key you find to open more doors, you'll get some good stuff. As of the cave you found, these rocks won't go anywhere. There's another kind of blockade in the cave, pay attention to the opening message

Thank you , I'sure this will be helpfull