League Team ~ Something Missing, Please Advise

Damascus

Hey guys, although this team does do pretty well in normal games, it just feels like there is something missing, and i cant quite put my finger on it. does anybody have any suggestions?

Also, i am planning to finally take on the league as it's started up again, So i was wondering if anyone had any hints or tips, especially on my crobat, as i am not really sure on the best way to use him, and i just copied this of of serebii,

Many Thanks,

Damas

Pink Eye (M) @ Black Sludge

Trait: Inner Focus

EVs: 216 HP / 40 Atk / 252 Spd

Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Roost

- Hypnosis

- Taunt

- Aerial Ace

This Is my starter, can either taunt or enduce sleep to anything thats gonna set up hazards or boost. Roost for healing, Aerial Ace just as a STAB move. cant choose BB because it wont go with hypnosis, which allows a free switch to chandelure. He's also quite bulky, and can be used as fodder or an Anti-Toxic later in the game.

MILK ME MOFO (Miltank) (F) @ Leftovers

Trait: Scrappy

EVs: 252 HP / 128 SDef / 128 Spd

- Body Slam

- Heal Bell

- Stealth Rock

- Milk Drink

My Support, sets up rocks after crobat has dealt with their opener. Milk drink and Heal bell support the team, and keep him alive, Body slam with scrappy for STAB attack and Para Hax. 128 Speed EVs makes him surprisingly fast.

Regality (Serperior) (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Contrary

EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd - Atk)

- Leaf Storm

- Hidden Power [Fire]

- Wring Out

- Glare

Special Sweeper, leaf Storm powers him up, HP fire for bug/steel or steel/grass. Glare to paralyse, and i wasn't sure what to put in, instead of Leech Seed, as i dont like LS on a sweeper. so i added wring out, which can work well on things like blissey. but i dont like it. any suggestions?

Mighty Joe (Infernape) (M) @ Life Orb

Trait: Iron Fist

EVs: 255 Atk / 252 Spd

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Mach Punch

- ThunderPunch

- Fire Punch

- Earthquake

Physical attacker. Mach punch for STAB priority, making it pretty damaging on most things. Fire Punch for a STAB with a little more kick (or punch in this case) EQ for coverage and thunderpunch is for when people switch in a water (with good prediction obviously), or a jellicent, as i cant really do much to it, without Thunderpunch.

Lawrence (Mandibuzz) (F) @ Leftovers

Trait: Overcoat

EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SDef

Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)

- Toxic

- Roost

- Fly

- Whirlwind

Damn, this bird is bulky. Standard set, Toxic, Roost and Fly to Stall, and whirlwind works well with rocks, but also means i can get rid of things that are trying to set up on me, like cloyster.

Bill (Chandelure) (M) @ Choice Scarf

Trait: Shadow Tag

EVs: 255 SAtk / 255 Spd

Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)

- Shadow Ball

- Heat Wave

- Energy Ball

- Hidden Power [ice]

Standard scarf Chandelure. Doesn't need explaining, except for that i like to switch him in, if crobat puts a poke to sleep. as there is then nothing that they can do.

Edited by Damascus

i say you make your Infernape into a Mix Ape here's my set

Sun Wukong (Infernape) (M) @ Life Orb

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd

Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)

- Close Combat

- Overheat

- Earthquake

- U-turn

Because Mix ape threatens almost everything and their mothers lol but really Mix Ape is the best way to round out your team

i also say you switch Miltank for a Scizor i have a choice set

Red (Scizor) (M) @ Choice Band

Trait: Technician

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd

- Bullet Punch

- Pursuit

- Superpower/Brick Break

- U-turn

super Power Ohkos a lot of things but brick break is just as good and gets rid of those annoying screens people put up and still hits Ferro and Ttar hard

you can also run a Bulky swords dance set instead if you want more of a sweeper instead of a Hit and run scout

Edited by Dragonite149

Thank you all for your comments, i see what you mean about not having enough attackers, but i guess you dont notice when Mandibuzz works so well. Saying that; I have decided to swap Mandibuzz, because Miltank can set up rocks, and crobat is my favourite. does anybody have any suggestions as to what to replace Mandibuzz with? i would like to have something of similar typing however...

Also, what should i use on Serperior instead of wring out (please dont say leech seed)

Many Thanks.

Hey guys, although this team does do pretty well in normal games, it just feels like there is something missing, and i cant quite put my finger on it. does anybody have any suggestions?

Also, i am planning to finally take on the league as it's started up again, So i was wondering if anyone had any hints or tips, especially on my crobat, as i am not really sure on the best way to use him, and i just copied this of of serebii,

Many Thanks,

Damas

Pink Eye (M) @ Black Sludge

Trait: Inner Focus

EVs: 216 HP / 40 Atk / 252 Spd

- Roost

- Hypnosis

- Taunt

- Aerial Ace

This Is my starter, can either taunt or enduce sleep to anything thats gonna set up hazards or boost. Roost for healing, Aerial Ace just as a STAB move. cant choose BB because it wont go with hypnosis, which allows a free switch to chandelure. He's also quite bulky, and can be used as fodder or an Anti-Toxic later in the game.

MILK ME MOFO (Miltank) (F) @ Leftovers

Trait: Scrappy

EVs: 252 HP / 128 SDef / 128 Spd

- Body Slam

- Heal Bell

- Stealth Rock

- Milk Drink

My Support, sets up rocks after crobat has dealt with their opener. Milk drink and Heal bell support the team, and keep him alive, Body slam with scrappy for STAB attack and Para Hax. 128 Speed EVs makes him surprisingly fast.

Regality (Serperior) (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Contrary

EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd - Atk)

- Leaf Storm

- Hidden Power [Fire]

- Wring Out

- Glare

Special Sweeper, leaf Storm powers him up, HP fire for bug/steel or steel/grass. Glare to paralyse, and i wasn't sure what to put in, instead of Leech Seed, as i dont like LS on a sweeper. so i added wring out, which can work well on things like blissey. but i dont like it. any suggestions?

Mighty Joe (Infernape) (M) @ Life Orb

EVs: 255 Atk / 252 Spd

- Mach Punch

- ThunderPunch

- Fire Punch

- Earthquake

Physical attacker. Mach punch for STAB priority, making it pretty damaging on most things. Fire Punch for a STAB with a little more kick (or punch in this case) EQ for coverage and thunderpunch is for when people switch in a water (with good prediction obviously), or a jellicent, as i cant really do much to it, without Thunderpunch.

Lawrence (Mandibuzz) (F) @ Leftovers

Trait: Overcoat

EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SDef

Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)

- Toxic

- Roost

- Fly

- Whirlwind

Damn, this bird is bulky. Standard set, Toxic, Roost and Fly to Stall, and whirlwind works well with rocks, but also means i can get rid of things that are trying to set up on me, like cloyster.

Bill (Chandelure) (M) @ Choice Scarf

Trait: Shadow Tag

EVs: 255 SAtk / 255 Spd

Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)

- Shadow Ball

- Heat Wave

- Energy Ball

- Hidden Power [ice]

Standard scarf Chandelure. Doesn't need explaining, except for that i like to switch him in, if crobat puts a poke to sleep. as there is then nothing that they can do.

You have Fly, and Aerial Ace.

You have 255 EVs.

You have Rocks on Milftank.

Really?

Assuming Pink Eye is a Crobat, try 4/252/252 with Brave Bird, Taunt, Roost and whatever else you want in there.

Your Milktank doesn't need to be fast. Replace those Speed EVs with Def EVs and change the nature to make it SDef/Def bulky. Replace Rocks with whatever.

Serp is fine.

Infernape looks okay.

Try Impish or something on Mandibuzz, replace Fly with Brave Bird and..Yep.

Your Chandelure's fine.

Good luck.