Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Wedding ring (underwater city)

dotahkin01

Question

3 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, dotahkin01 said:

Hey guys,

today i explored the underwater world a lot and found numerous of shit, but i haven't found the wedding ring and some orb ppl talk about? Anyways, would appreciate some directions and keys where and which i need to find.

Spoiler

You won't find the orb in the underwater city...

The wedding ring will be in the house farthest south in the Kingsbury diving area. It will need the itemfinder to be found.

How to get to kingsbury:

Spoiler

Follow apophyll beach up north as far as possible, and there should be a gab between rocks to get to that dive area.

Edited by Strider
Adding more directions

• Developers

I don't exactly remember where the Wedding Ring was. Just make sure that you searched all unlocked underwater houses with Itemfinder and that you don't have any remaining keys to more houses. You should find it sooner or later. Also there are 3 underwater cities, did you check all of them? In some houses there are keys from the other two cities so you'll need to go to each several times.

58 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

You won't find the orb in the underwater city...

The wedding ring will be in the house farthest south in the Kingsbury diving area. It will need the itemfinder to be found.

How to get to kingsbury:

Hide contents

Follow apophyll beach up north as far as possible, and there should be a gab between rocks to get to that dive area.

Ok thx, i'll ook there!

55 minutes ago, baldr said:

Hide contents

I don't exactly remember where the Wedding Ring was. Just make sure that you searched all unlocked underwater houses with Itemfinder and that you don't have any remaining keys to more houses. You should find it sooner or later. Also there are 3 underwater cities, did you check all of them? In some houses there are keys from the other two cities so you'll need to go to each several times.

Spoiler

Yea i feel like i have found pretty much all keys but one. (north west of azurine island is a diving area with a house. i read somewhere that that house should be unlockable.

thb boyss