Rate my team and suggestions

Rshiran

First off, I'm one of those crazy people who thains a TON of different Pokemon, so this is gonna be long (and nearly all are lv. 77). Please give me suggestions (I know some of these abilities are crappy). Here we go:

-Walrein (Ice Body)

Surf

Hail

Blizzard

Waterfall

-Eelektross (Lev)

Acid Spray

Thunderbolt

Thunder Wave 

Charge Beam

-Aggron (Heavy Metal)

Metal Sound

Iron Head

Rock Slide

Iron Defense

-Noivern (Telepathy)

Fly

Boomburst

Dragon Pulse

Super Fang

-Ampharos (Static)

Dragon Pulse 

Signal Beam

Cotton Guard

Discharge

-Mismagius

Psybeam

Shadow Ball

Perish Song

Nasty Plot

-Gardevoir (Synchronize)

Psychic

Moonblast

Hypnosis 

Calm Mind

-Camerupt (Anger Point)

Amnesia

Earthquake

Lava Plume

Sunny Day

-Gothtelle (Competitive)

Dark Pulse

Fake Tears

Charm

Psychic

-Houndoom (Unnerve)

Foul Play

Rock Smash

Inferno

Flamethrower

-Delphox (Blaze)

Psychic

Light Screen

Fire Pledge

Will-O-Wisp

-Ludicolo (Swift Swim)

Nature Power

Surf 

Strenght

Grass Knot

-Ninetales (Drought)

Flamethrower

Nasty Plot

Fire Blast

Extrasensory

-Zoroark (Illusion)

Night Daze

Nasty Plot

Extrasensory

Shadow Claw

-Flygon 

Dragon Claw

Uproar

Crunch 

Earthquake

Scrafty (Moxie)

Scary Face

High Jump Kick

Ice Punch

Crunch

-Haryama (Guts)

Vital Throw

Belly Drum

Heavy Slam

Close Combat

-Tyrantrum (Rock Head)

Earthquake

Dragon Claw

Crunch

Head Smash

-Dragalge (Poison Point)

Toxic 

Dragon Pulse

Sludge Bomb

Hydro Pump

-Toxicroak (Poison Touch)

Drain Punch

Mud Bomb

Sludge Wave

Sucker Punch

Phew! That was a handful. I'd wish you recommend to me a good fairy-type, too. I'm thinking about Sylveon, but I need another one, too. Meowstic was kinda bad. 

[EDIT] Lol, I forgot about my Gourgeist!

Seed Bomb

Phantom Force

Shadow Ball

Leech Seed

Edited by Rshiran
Forgot info

Hehe i am of those crazy people too.

I chose Florges as my third fairy (Gardevoir and Sylveon being the first two)

Also you miss a Grass and steel types -Grass would probably be usefull for Amaria and steel type is just too strong defensivly-

But i congratulate you for your patience ^^

That's a pretty great team overall. However, some of the Pokemon could have much better abilities, give Dragalge Adaptability (this one is a must), Toxicroak Dry Skin, Houndoom Flash Fire, Camerupt Solid Rock, Aggron Sturdy.

As for the fairy-type there are ton of good ones available. There's Sylveon, Azumarill, Clefable, Gardevoir, Togekiss, Florges and Klefki available. Just choose whatever you prefer, but do note that some of them fill different roles. Clefable and Florges are more bulky/defensive pokemon, while Azumarill, Sylveon, Togekiss and Gardevoir are more bulky attackers. Klefki is an all around amazing disruptor that can really help you if you're in a pinch (he can set up screens, toxic, swagger, spikes, magnet rise and all kinds of other fun stuff) with TONS of resistances (having the best defensive type in the game). But he is more of a support mon, so he won't be inflicting a lot of direct damage (and make sure it has prankster).

Overall if you are looking for a strong fairy type go with Azumarill, it's brute strength is unreal having an equivalent to 150 base attack. Just remember it must have huge power or it won't function well, and also try to breed Aqua Jet on it (and maybe belly drum for some sweeps) for priority since its pretty slow.

EDIT: Also give the Ninetales solar beam, Dark Pulse for the Houndoom and Flamethrower for the Eelektross.

Edited by Farnsworth
added more stuff

Well, this is my first time rating a team so I might be wrong in some aspects but here goes.

For aggron, I would change metal sound and iron defense with protect and stealth rock since your team seems to lack an entry hazard pokemon. As for gardevoir, I was using that exact same moveset before. But after seeing a random thread here, I realized that double team might be a better replacement for that 60 accuracy setup hypnosis. As for your scrafty, dragon dance might be a better move than scary face to make it one hell of a team sweeper. Scrafty has good def and sp.def so it won't be a problem for it to set up some dances. Just be careful of fairy type moves as it has a 4x weakness against it.

As mentioned above, you lack an entry hazard poke and what I could think of is a good rain dish tentacruel that holds a black sludge with moves rain dance, toxic spikes, substitute/barrier and surf/sludge wave. As for your fairy type, I use clefable and togekiss. The former could be a good bulky mon and is a potential team sweeper with unaware and stored power while the former is well known for it's 60% flinch rate via air slash. A Lilligant might also be a good grass pokemon for your team as you miss one. Lilligant is a monster :)

Just now, Razkar said:

Hehe i am of those crazy people too.

I chose Florges as my third fairy (Gardevoir and Sylveon being the first two)

Also you miss a Grass and steel types -Grass would probably be usefull for Amaria and steel type is just too strong defensivly-

But i congratulate you for your patience ^^

Thanks for the advice! I do have a good grass type (gourgeist that I forgot to mention), but yeah, I need another one. As for steel, I guess I should go for Lucario, if Excadrill isn't avaliable yet (not sure).

Edited by Rshiran
grammar

Just now, Farnsworth said:

That's a pretty great team overall. However, some of the Pokemon could have much better abilities, give Dragalge Adaptability (this one is a must), Toxicroak Dry Skin, Houndoom Flash Fire, Camerupt Solid Rock, Aggron Sturdy.

As for the fairy-type there are ton of good ones available. There's Sylveon, Azumarill, Clefable, Gardevoir, Togekiss, Florges and Klefki available. Just choose whatever you prefer, but do note that some of them fill different roles. Clefable and Florges are more bulky/defensive pokemon, while Azumarill, Sylveon, Togekiss and Gardevoir are more bulky attackers. Klefki is an all around amazing disruptor that can really help you if you're in a pinch (he can set up screens, toxic, swagger, spikes, magnet rise and all kinds of other fun stuff) with TONS of resistances (having the best defensive type in the game). But he is more of a support mon, so he won't be inflicting a lot of direct damage (and make sure it has prankster).

Overall if you are looking for a strong fairy type go with Azumarill, it's brute strength is unreal having an equivalent to 150 base attack. Just remember it must have huge power or it won't function well, and also try to breed Aqua Jet on it (and maybe belly drum for some sweeps) for priority since its pretty slow.

EDIT: Also give the Ninetales solar beam, Dark Pulse for the Houndoom and Flamethrower for the Eelektross.

Thanks very much! I think I will go with the bulky attackers, since it's my thing to just put up a Light Screen, a arena changing move like Rain Dance if necessary and a maybe Nasty Plot, and then proceed to sweep the opponent, so a bulky attacker is just perfect for me. I've checked their stats on Bulbapedia and...well, Azumarill seems kinda weak? I've never used it so I don't know well. 420 stats in total, Togekiss has over 500. Also, Aqua Jet is a bit weak move, Ibut the speed makes it a good finishing moven, when te opponent is already weak, like Sucker Punch.

Edited by Rshiran
Damn grammar

23 minutes ago, Rshiran said:

Thanks for the advice! I do have a good grass type (gourgeist that I forgot to mention), but yeah, I need another one. As for steel, I guess I should go for Lucario, if Excadrill isn't avaliable yed (not sure).

Spoiler

Excadrill is available, you can find Drilbur in a cave which you can access by surfing west in the Tanzan Lake.

8 minutes ago, Rshiran said:

Thanks very much! I think I will go with the bulky attackers, since it's my thing to just put up a Light Screen, a arena changing move like Rain Dance if necessary and a maybe Nasty Plot, and then proceed to swoop the opponent, so a bulky attacker is just perfect for me. I've checked their stats on Bulbapedia and...well, Azumarill seems kinda weak? I've never used it so I don't know well. 420 stats in total, Togekiss has over 500. Also, Aqua Jet is a bit weak move, Ibut the speed makes it a good finishing moven, when te opponent is already weak, like Sucker Punch.

Azumarill has an ability called Huge Power, it doubles it's attack. Essentially it changes its attack from 50 to 150 (it doubles the attack stat itself, not the base stat you see in Bulbapedia, the base stat is more or less tripled). If you give it Belly Drum and manage to set it up Azumarill will probably kill everything in the game in one hit (and will hit hard with priority Aqua Jet, killing any mon it's super effective or that isn't very bulky).

Edited by Farnsworth
Formatting

Just now, Mr. Penglog said:

Well, this is my first time rating a team so I might be wrong in some aspects but here goes.

For aggron, I would change metal sound and iron defense with protect and stealth rock since your team seems to lack an entry hazard pokemon. As for gardevoir, I was using that exact same moveset before. But after seeing a random thread here, I realized that double team might be a better replacement for that 60 accuracy setup hypnosis. As for your scrafty, dragon dance might be a better move than scary face to make it one hell of a team sweeper. Scrafty has good def and sp.def so it won't be a problem for it to set up some dances. Just be careful of fairy type moves as it has a 4x weakness against it.

As mentioned above, you lack an entry hazard poke and what I could think of is a good rain dish tentacruel that holds a black sludge with moves rain dance, toxic spikes, substitute/barrier and surf/sludge wave. As for your fairy type, I use clefable and togekiss. The former could be a good bulky mon and is a potential team sweeper with unaware and stored power while the former is well known for it's 60% flinch rate via air slash. A Lilligant might also be a good grass pokemon for your team as you miss one. Lilligant is a monster :)

Big thanks! I thought Lilgant was kinda weak, but judging it's the signature pokemon of a Elite, the I guess it can scare. Although my favourite grass type is Serperior, I guess it's not avaliable either. Between Lilgant and Serperior, wich one is stronger, in case I've played with both? The other option would be either Torterra or Meganium. Rosarade is a probably no, I have enough poison types already, maybe.

The Tentacruel seems to be a good idea, though, as long as it be bulky enough to save me in a pinch against some leader.

Just now, Farnsworth said:

Hide contents

Excadrill is available, you can find Drilbur in a cave which you can access by surfing west in the Tanzan Lake.

Hide contents

Azumarill has an ability called Huge Power, it doubles it's attack. Essentially it changes its attack from 50 to 150 (it doubles the attack stat itself, not the base stat you see in Bulbapedia, the base stat is more or less tripled). If you give it Belly Drum and manage to set it up Azumarill will probably kill everything in the game in one hit (and will hit hard with priority Aqua Jet, killing any mon it's super effective or that isn't very bulky).

Ah, thank you. That's a good idea. Aso I though Drillbur was avaliable before there but was taken out, and oly avaliable now though the egg you get from the officer. I'm really happy to have it again, that killer beast.

2 hours ago, Rshiran said:

Big thanks! I thought Lilgant was kinda weak, but judging it's the signature pokemon of a Elite, the I guess it can scare. Although my favourite grass type is Serperior, I guess it's not avaliable either. Between Lilgant and Serperior, wich one is stronger, in case I've played with both? The other option would be either Torterra or Meganium. Rosarade is a probably no, I have enough poison types already, maybe.

The Tentacruel seems to be a good idea, though, as long as it be bulky enough to save me in a pinch against some leader.

Well, Lilligant gets access to quiver dance and sleep powder in which the former is one of the best set up move in the game while the latter is a great status inflicter. Also, it has access to giga drain for reliable recovery or you can go for leech seed, and a good coverage hidden power will round it's set nicely. On the other hand, serperior gets contrary leaf storm, which raises it's special attack by 2 every time you use it which makes it a good wall breaker. You must have hidden power on it or else it gets walled by many types, and serperior is actually pretty fast. 

In the end, both choices are solid grass types so just pick what you like better.