The Solar Armory [OU]

Noivy

THIS is my pride and glory of PO, my meaning to my existance here, my strengh in battle. This is my FINEST OU team which at one point peaked 1300 under an alt on the Reborn Ladder. I have poured every effort into perfecting this team, each EV set, Item, move, nature has been checked and checked again. This team can trace it's roots to early gen 4, and has only grown in power with the new gen 5 release! In this thread, I will go over the Team Building process, the actual team, and the threat list, and even provide an import for you.

Now, some of you are thinking, "Why do you call this your best team, Owen?" Well, the answer is not because of its ladder peak. It's the amount of time I have used this team. I've had it since I joined PO, and the first version of the team dates to my old Pokemon Diamond team. I also call it my best team because I use this team 80% of the time, the rest is spent on LU and UU teams that I make occsionally. So without further ado, lets get to the struture.

TEAM BUILDING!

So, by the time gen 5 was released, I was running a Sunny Day team with several of my old favorites from gen 1-3.

243MS.png006MS.png197MS.png488MS.png149MS.png357MS.png

I had 2 Sunny Day users; Tropius and Umbreon, which were exceedingly bulky, along with Cresselia, so more often or not, I would attempt a stall. Raikou and Charizard were amazing special attackers, though, Raikou was often more reliable. Dragonite... who else used DRAGONITE in gen 4? It's lack of multiscale and a adequate speed stat seemed obsolite... It was a DDance setup.

038MS.png243MS.png006MS.png488MS.png149MS.png

Then when gen 5 hit, I noticed that Ninetales got Drought! This was a miracle! I ended up ditching Tropius and Umbreon for Ninetales

It was shortly after that, when I was looking at the new dreamworld abilities, I noticed that Charizard got Solar Power, earning a permanant home in the ranks! I also liked Multiscale, which was amazing early on when people didnt know about it. The only big issue was that I didnt have a grass type. So I looked at the new gen 5 Pokemon chose Sawsbuck!

586WMS.png038MS.png243MS.png006MS.png488MS.png149MS.png

This turned out to be the best thing that could have ever happened, on a mostly special based team, I now had a very powerful Chlorophyll sweeper that was also immune to Ghost type moves so I could save Cresselia!

Now, I eventually got weary of Dragonite, as it required a move to setup, and was becoming obsolite once again due to rocks hindering Multiscale, I looked around, and found probably the best thing for getting around toxic stallers and could set up in a blink of an eye.

586WMS.png038MS.png243MS.png006MS.png488MS.png003MS.png

Enter Venusar! With a blessing from Chlorophyll, I now had not one, but TWO very dangerous grass sweepers, and Venusaur is adaptive, since Growth now raises both attack AND special attack, and the Sleep Powder spam is great for setting up! :3

Thats pretty much how it has been sense about 5 months ago, It's been very effective at combating other weather, and shutting down stalls. This is my pride and glory. This is my Armory

THE ARMORY!

38.gifSpr_5b_243.pngSpr_5b_586W.png488.gif6.gifSpr_5b_003_m.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

m18-gun-motor-carriage-07.jpg

38.gif @ Air Balloon

Trait: Drought

EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- SolarBeam

- Overheat

- Power Swap

- Hypnosis

M18 Hellcat has changed quite a bit, and is now even more of an effective Singles powerhouse. Hypnosis is a great staple to the Overheat+Power Swap combo that just tears through special setups like Reuniclus. That CM attack boost? Ill take your add... and replace it with my loss! This is only my most "Standard" set; I have uset multiple sets of Ninetales, it's pretty diverse in it's status and special moves, it can reliably adapt to a Special Stall with Subsitute + Calm Mind, it has the speed to pull that off, and a good enough HP and Special Defense Stat to stand even a Surf in Rain. Ninetales gets a blessing of a good array of status moves, Hypnosis, Role Play, Confuse Ray, and a good host of others as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

m24chaffee.jpg

Spr_5b_243.png@ Life Orb

Trait: Pressure

- Thunderbolt

- Aura Sphere

- Weather Ball

- Hidden Power [ice]

This build, curtious of Ikaru, is a master of weather. Weather Ball is just amazing in Rain and Sun. Pretty straight forward build. Hits things hard with Special attacks. Fast. Not a lot of things out speed it. Some of you may be wondering about the lack of Calm Mind, a move which can turn Raikou into a very destructive force. Well, my reasoning for this is because There is precious little that isnt weak to one of Raikou's standard move set, almost to the point where Im considering an Expert Belt, but I haven't seen a reason to resort to that. yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

e100.JPG

Spr_5b_003_m.png@ Leftovers

Trait: Chlorophyll

- Sleep Powder

- Growth

- Hidden Power [Fire]

- Giga Drain

Any sun team that doesn't use Venusaur is either really good, or really bad. Sleep Powder is the base of this Pokemon, and allows a nice little Growth, which in gen 5 not provides a +2 boost to BOTH Attack AND Special Attack. This is not something to take lightly, even Skarmory has trouble with a +6 Giga Drain, thats saying something. This is usually a mid-endgame sweeper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

34099956.jpg

488.gif @ Leftovers

Trait: Levitate

EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SDef

Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)

- Moonlight

- Calm Mind

- Ice Beam

- Psychic

Cresselia has always held a special place in my heart. Not only is it really pretty, it can take a large amount of damage, and reliably recover 2/3rds of her health, in sun, with Moonlight, this combined with Calm Mind, makes her my choice of stall. Godly Defense Stats, easy setup, and a pure brutal smackdown after a her setup. Her performance in Gen 4 has kept her on the team since it was made; Few things can OHKO her without a boost, even fewer people can stand being swept by her.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

t92-howitzer-motor-carriage-011.png

6.gif @ Sitrus Berry

Trait: Solar Power

- Heat Wave

- SolarBeam

- Air Slash

- Dragon Pulse

This is my shock troop. This things sheer power makes non fire resists quiver in fear when I send this massive artillery out. One Heat Wave with a Life or brought down a Chansey to 13% from full HP. You do the math. Amazing Coverage as well. Air Slash STAB hits hard, and Dragon Pulse for lolnou to dragon types. Be weary of stealth rocks, thats what the Sitrus Berry is for. Charizard is probably the single most powerful Pokemon on this team, as because it is reliably fast, downright devastating with it's Special Attack/Solar Power boost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

t-54-t-55-main-battle-tank-3.jpg

Spr_5b_586W.png @ Life Orb

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Att / 252 Spd

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Horn Leech

- Jump Kick

- Wild Charge

- Double Edge

Sawsbuck made the cut to the team when gen 5 was released, and I honestly have no regrets putting it on the team. It's so grossly underestimated that it usually sweeps. Double Edge STAB is a truely devastating weapon, rendering most foes below 50% HP dead. Thats not the only thing, it also has a nice veriety of moves that complement it's plesantly high attack stat, Jump Kick, and Wild Charge make great unpleasant suprises to incoming Flying and Ice types. Horn Leech STAB is a great form of Recovery. This is probably the most underused Grass sweeper on Sun teams- I have only seen one other person use it on a Sun team.

Threats:

65.pngAlakazam- Walled by Cresselia

257.pngBlaziken- Walled by Cresselia

609.pngChandelure- Hmph. Pain in the side at times. Predict what move it's going to use and switch

113.pngChansey- Fuck you Chansey. Nobody likes you. Because it cant get Toxic Stalled, Venusar sets up, and puts this to sleep

534.pngConkeldurr- Walled by Cresselia, Killed by Charizard.

132.pngDitto- ... o.e

149.pngDragonite- Raikou and Cresselia

445.pngGarchomp- Walled and Killed by Cresselia

94.pngGengar- Hm. This can be a pain. Its frail enough to die in one hit, but it's fast.

472.pngGliscor- Killed by Raikou and Cresselia.

130.pngGyarados- Killed by Raikou.

612.pngHaxorus- Charizard and Cresselia

485.pngHeatran- Stalled by Cresselia, KOed by Sawsbuck

635.pngHydreigon- Killed by Sawsbuck, Charizard, and Dragonite.

593.pngJellicent- leave this to Sawsbuck and Raikou

135.pngJolteon- Walled by Cresselia

381.pngLatios- Walled by Cresselia

620.pngMienshao- Walled and killed by Cresselia.

233.pngPorygon2- ... O.e

579.pngReuniclus- Burn in hell, Charizard takes this down in two hits.

479-4.pngRotom-W- lol. This thing might beable to ruin Cresselia with trick, but giving any of my team a choica Item, especially if I guess dorrectly, is a very bad Idea.

373.pngSalamence- Walled and killed by Cresselia, Killed by Raikou and Charizard.

560.pngScrafty- Killed by Charizard.

597.pngSerperior- lol. (PS That Ferroseed is a glitch in the eRMT generator)

80.pngSlowbro- ... Raikou and Charizard should deal with this

73.pngTentacruel- Walled by Cresselia.

639.pngTerrakion- o.e

642.pngThundurus- ... >.>;

468.pngTogekiss- You know, it really isnt all that bulky to stand up to Raiou, no less Charizard.

248.pngTyranitar- I know how to win Weather Wars. It this ccomes out, Raikou will be out to stop it in seconds.

637.pngVolcarona- ... Ok this can be a pain.

547.pngWhimsicott- Trolled and killed by Sawsbuck

145.pngZapdos- Sure. Big bird. Meet Cresselia.

251.pngCelebi- Killed by pretty much everything

555.pngDarmanitan- Scarf? Ok sure! Im still faster with Sawsbuck, and one good hit will leave you dead.

630.pngMandibuzz- lol. Raikou takes this out.

195.pngFagsire- Killed by Ninetales, Charizard, and Sawsbuck

302.pngSableye- >_>

561.pngSigilyph- Hmph. Charizard is switched out on sight when this thing comes out.

235.pngSmeargle- You know, setting up and passing is so last year. Killed by all the fast things on my team

121.pngStarmie- Killed by Sawsbuck, walled by Cresselia

245.pngSuicune- Walled by Cresselia, Killed by Raikou and Sawsbuck

640.pngVirizion- lol.

450.png530.pngHippowdon+Excadrill- I know how to win weather wars.

113.png227.pngChansey+Skarmory- klol. Charizard shuts this DOWN

212.png479-4.pngScizor+Rotom-W- Charizard, Raikou and Cresselia.

593.png598.pngFerrothorn+Jellicent- Charizard says Solar Power to this.

Here. Importable.

M18 Hellcat (Ninetales) (F) @ Air Balloon

Trait: Drought

- SolarBeam

- Overheat

- Power Swap

- Hypnosis

M24 Chaffee (Raikou) @ Life Orb

Trait: Pressure

- Thunderbolt

- Aura Sphere

- Weather Ball

- Hidden Power [ice]

E-100 (Venusaur) (M) @ Leftovers

- Sleep Powder

- Growth

- Hidden Power [Fire]

- Giga Drain

T110E5 (Cresselia) (F) @ Leftovers

Trait: Levitate

EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SDef

Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)

- Moonlight

- Calm Mind

- Ice Beam

- Psychic

T92 (Charizard) (M) @ Sitrus Berry

Trait: Solar Power

- Heat Wave

- SolarBeam

- Air Slash

- Dragon Pulse

T-54 (Sawsbuck-Summer) (M) @ Life Orb

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Horn Leech

- Double-Edge

- Jump Kick

- Wild Charge

Ive been using sun teams for ages. I know what Im talking about.

Thundurus is pretty easy to defeat. I KO'd it with Crunch on my Crawdaunt when I was being stupid by playing OU in the PO server because PO NU gets boring. If you want proof, wait for a few minutes. I'll find video (sadly no tabs on 3DS).

I ran calcs.

On a 252/4 Chansey, with your set-up + sun, you get 29.12% - 34.52% damage.

Now...where does the Charizard get 87% of a Chanseys bar down...?

It does 85% max, when you do Specs, Modest Nature, AND if you knock off'ed the Eviolite, in addition to what you already have. So I'm kinda concerned on that reference there.

Otherwise...looks good, although a bit special heavy.

• 1 month later...

Raikou does good in all weathers actually, sun and sandstorm the most.

- Thunderbolt

- Aura Sphere

- Weather Ball [Rock or Fire]

- Hidden Power [ice]

Has amazing coverage, but Rock can deal with Fire types and Sun can't do that.

Edited by Phazer

Hi there, cool team, let me see what I can offer.

For starters, I would advise against the use of Solarbeam on your current Ninetales set. Though I can understand your thought process behind it, this is a prime example of an idea looking better on paper, rather than in practice. Ninetales by nature lures in Pokemon such as Tyranitar and Politoed, who hope to usurp the weather advantage as quickly as possible. Should this happen, Ninetales will be locked in, consequently trapping him and often losing you the weather war, putting you at an immediate disadvantage. Keeping this in mind, I suggest one of the following ideas:

A. Replace Psyshock for Sunny Day. Sunny Day allows Ninetales to steal momentum from incoming Tyranitar / Politoed switch-in's, sometimes even allowing it to dispatch with Solarbeam (noted after a fair deal of residual damage, as they maintain satisfactory bulk to take a singular Solarbeam). Moreover, Psyshock, whose purpose is allegedly to break special walls such as Chansey / Blissey, is far from capable of accomplishing such a task, and will often be found as a dud move-slot.

B. Replace Solarbeam for Energy Ball. Though Sunny Day+Solarbeam is often preferable, if you find yourself uncertain in your ability to predict the switch to an opposing weather starter, Energy Ball still remains a fairly powerful Grass-type coverage move. What's more, since I am rather adamant on the issue of Psyshock, I would also advise replacing this with Hidden Power Ground. This provides a respectable move for hitting Heatran hard without losing a valuable Speed IV, as well as being your best bet against Chandelure attempting to trap you.

Lastly, I would suggest replacing Heat Wave for either Fire Blast or Flamethrower, as Heat Wave is simply a failed hybrid of these two moves outside of Doubles and / or Triples, offering nothing of notable benefit.

As far as your Raikou goes, it should be noted first and foremostly that Aura Sphere dictates the use of a Rash Nature, as it is a product of an event. How you managed a Timid nature is beyond me. However, in reality, I see little value in Raikou in the context of your team. His ability to break down Rain Stall, check Keldeo, and so on, are all overshadowed by it's other teammates, as well as the presence of Sun. On the other hand, your team currently lacks several staples in a layer of Stealth Rock, a Rapid Spin user (mandatory for a team with 3 SR weak Pokemon), and a Steel-type (Dragon-types plague Sun teams, and Steel-types as a whole are vastly important to the tier itself). Fortunately, all the problems can be solved in a single Pokemon, Forretress. For reference, here is my suggested set:

gbg205.gif

Forretress @ Leftovers / Shed Shell

Trait: Sturdy

EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SDef

Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)

- Stealth Rock

- Rapid Spin

- Gyro Ball

- Volt Switch / Pain Split

I feel as though you could be getting more out of your current Dragonite set. At the moment, it attempts to both hit as hard as possible and maintain full bulk, and in doing so restricts it's capacity to do either well. In the context of your current team, I would suggest relegating 192 EVs of Attack to Speed, allowing him to outpace Choice Scarf Tyranitar after a Dragon Dance, as well as allowing him to naturally outpace Adamant Breloom whilst unboosted. In addition, I would recommend the use of Roost over Extremespeed, in order to allow Dragonite to better buffer attacks and continue to serve as a pivot for your team.

Upon first glancing over Cresselia, my first issue arises with your current EV spread. That is to say that it is not optimal. A spread of 252 HP / 88 Def / 72 SAtk / 96 SDef with a Bold Nature yields the same HP, SAtk and SDef scores, but with 11 extra points in Defense. More so, I find the blatant disregard of the term "neutral coverage" on this set to be somewhat crude. Were I to be asked my opinion, I would consider the use of Reflect over Psychic. While not directly defeating Fighting-types, this allows Cresselia to buffer hits from aforementioned Fighting-types quite nicely and set up on them (while also allowing him to better combats threats such as Excadrill, Grachomp, and more), as well as allowing her to serve as a better "team player", as it were.

Well I did in fact do the math, and

252SpAtk Life Orb Solar Power Charizard (Neutral) Heat Wave in Sun vs 252HP/0SpDef Eviolite Chansey (Neutral): 38% - 45% (270 - 319 HP). Guaranteed 3HKO.

Thusly, perhaps you were battling somebody with some terribly outdated and ineffective Chansey, but I digress. As I mentioned prior, I see very little need for the use of Heat Wave over either Fire Blast or Flamethrower outside of Double and / or Triples (and if you are using this for such, then you have two set-up sweepers too many!). Moreover, as mentioned prior, Solarbeam is an excellent way of letting one of your Pokemon get trapped and KOed by a weather starter. To hit both Tyranitar and Heatran hard, may I suggest Focus Blast in it's stead? The accuracy is a tad shaky, yes, but the coverage is well worth it, and Hidden Power Fighting is far too weak, and also requires the loss of a Speed EV in a critical speed tier. Lastly, as a rule of thumb, Sitrus Berry is incredibly unreliable on any Pokemon not named Linoone. Perhaps an alternative item, such as Choice Specs would be more appropriate. I can say from experience that near everything is getting 2HKOed by Specs Charizard in the sun.

From various endeavors with Sawsbuck, I can tell you a that Wild Charge isn't worth it. 2HKOing Skamory is all well and good on paper, but the recoil is astounding, it is literally the only thing it is for, and Skamory can simply switch out either which way. Dispatching Skarmory on a Sun team is often not overly difficult anywho. Point of the matter is, I feel as though you would be better off using Synthesis. Sawsbuck can take full advantage of the switches he forces to heal off damage from Life Orb and hazards, and generally eases his ability to switch into resisted attacks. Additionally, I feel as though Nature Power is far superior to Hi Jump Kick in the current metagame. In addition to preventing him from becoming Chandelure bait, Nature Power also serves as a much safer means to beating Heatran (who runs Air Balloon much less in the given environment) and a better move for dispatching semi-threatening Steel-types.

Conclusively, I hope I was of assistance, good luck, and cheers

Summary of Suggestions:

Ninetales: Heat Wave --> Fire Blast / Flamethrower

Psyshock --> Sunny Day

or

Solarbeam --> Energy Ball ; Psyshock --> Hidden Power Ground

Raikou --> Forretress

Dragonite: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd --> 252 HP / 64 Atk / 192 Spd

Extremespeed --> Roost

Cresselia: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SDef --> 252 HP / 88 Def / 72 SAtk / 96 SDef

Modest Nature --> Bold Nature

Psychic --> Reflect

Charizard: Heat Wave --> Fire Blast / Flamethrower

Solarbeam --> Focus Blast

Sitrus Berry --> Choice Specs

Sawsbuck: Wild Charge --> Synthesis

Hi Jump Kick --> Nature Power

Allright. I got the time.

Regarding Heatwave: First I've been known to have awful luck with Fire Blast. I've gone matches without hitting with it so that stains my memory. Power? Yes. Accuracy luck? Nonexistant for me. And with Flame Thrower, Heatwave pretty much does the same thing, and hits a little harder for a much less griving loss in accuracy ( I can only recall ever missing with it and costing me a match once.) That and more or less I want anyone who challenges me to Triples/Doubles to regret bothering to do so.

Regarding the Raikou for Fortress thing:

First and formost, I have a very strong hatred for Steel Types not named Aggron or Bastiodon. They're something that has been plaguing the metagame and I am bound and determined to squash them at any place possible.

But in all seriousness, I know my team has a big weakness to SR, not so much Spikes. But the thought of adding somethign that has a x4 weakness to fire in the sun, even something that has Sturdy, is enough to make me think otherwise. This team is ment to be an offensive powerhouse, and I've been trying to squeeze every possible time into perfecting that picture. Raikou is the punishment against rain Teams (As is Sawsbuck, but that isnt near fast enough to check the standard Rain team). It has great abusible move coverage. I know that any nature other than Rash is illegal in other servers, but Reborn hasn't, and does not plan on doing, implementing this restriction. As long as it stays that way, Timid is going to stay where it is.

Regarding Ninetales' moves. This is pretty much my standard set, that I feel like using 95% of the time. I frequently switch the status inflicting move. Sometimes I run a different set that uses the Overheat/Power Swap combination which can ruin special attackers.

Ill make more edits as I get more time.

Edited by Owen V. Seattle

The team is great. Thank You, for being one of the only people to NOT, stupid FORRTRESS AND FERROTHORN!!

And I like what you did with Ninetales drought ability and Raikou's weather ball. Very clever, just watch out for the move earrthquake. But good Job.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks awesome, one of the best sun teams I've seen on the RMT thread :). However "cavalry" is VERY weak to stealth rocks and so is ninetales if you get in a weather war and have to switch ninetales in and out a lot. You may want to consider taunt on ninetales so your opponent can't get their rocks up. I wouldn't trust my luck with hypnosis putting them to sleep before they set up rocks. Other than that, nice work :D

• 2 months later...

Hey dude,

First off, beautiful presentation. I can see you put a lot of time and effort into this RMT and it's way cool. Also your team looks solid - you have a basic formula for success here with ninetales + a bunch of sun sweepers. However I'd like to point out some problems I see, I will suggest some ways around it towards the end:

-I think other people have pointed out that hazards kind of tear apart your team. Charizard takes 50% obviously and Ninetales also takes 25%. In particular this makes it very easy to lose the weather war.

-Ninetales has a pretty cool moveset, but 1) solarbeam is not a good idea on ninetales without sunny day support. This is because Politoed/ttar can switch in easily and change the weather forcing it to power up. Also 2) in BW2 Ninetales got pain split which works wonders for keeping it alive, I would recommend that too. Hypnosis is kind of eh (60% accuracy can suck it).

-Defensive Heatran can give you problems (the set I always run is Stealth Rock/Lava Plume/Roar/Protect). This Heatran is only really threatened by Raikou and Sawsbuck, but neither can really switch in on it since lava plume under sun still hurts like a bitch. Cresselia is lava plumed until it gets burnt, then roared away, while ninetales, charizard, and venusaur just can't touch it. barring sleep powder which kind of just delays the inevitable. Heck even offensive Heatran gives you problems, switching in on something that does not threaten it and firing off a powerful fire move. I haven't done calcs but I think even Cresselia has a tough time eating fireblasts/overheats under the sun from Heatran.

-In general I don't see how you deal with opposing weather. For example, you have two grass resists for rain, yet your two grass pokemon are hardly tanky enough to eat stab surfs/hydro pumps under rain for more than one or two turns. Against sand you'd have a tough time too since most Ttar run pursuit to trap fleeing Ninetales.

My suggestions (I'm not asking you to change all of it at once, just pick and choose what you like):

-Run a more defensive Ninetales spread with pain split and will o wisp. This way you enhance Ninetales' survivability and can possibility cripple an attacker on the switch.

-Replace one of your team members for Dugtrio, which a) helps you win the weather war, and B) deals with that annoying heatran problem you have. I'd suggest replacing Charizard with this guy since at the same time you would be getting rid of a SR weakness which lessens your need for a spinner.

-A spinner would still be a good idea. Forretress (volt switch/SR/rapid spin/gyro ball) would give your team fantastic support and also a decent pivot against sand teams. Keep in mind that Forretress gets killed by fire attacks no matter what, so putting it in a sun team doesn't really hurt its chances. Also otherwise you have nothing to resist dragon attacks which is a problem.

-Maybe CM Latias (sub/recover/CM/dragon pulse) over Cresselia? Unlike Cresselia, Latias gets a resistance to water attacks making it a solid switch in against rain teams. It also has great synergy with the rest of your team since steels are taken care of by fire attacks and dragon pulse hits everything for neutral damage. Also Latias heals with recover, not moonlight, making it a more reliable option if your weather of choice is not up.

Hope this helps (and feel free to pm me if you want to discuss anything)!