The Fallen Hero... Has Risen Again!

Tringus

It is with sad, sad news that I say this, but some of the playthroughs I made did not survive the transfer.  It is with deep sorrow to say that Reborn is in fact one of them.  Black 2 and Y, I wouldn't have minded, but Reborn was my one true masterpiece....  Longer than any of the others, I had poured years into this greatest work of art.  You know how it feels when you've spent about four+ years writing a playthrough in the form of a story, only to have it gone?  ...Forgive my anguish.  My heart is not in the right place tonight.  It is as if it burns with a fiery passion, only to have it extinguished to a heart of ash.  It is as if darkness is swirling around inside, burning away the soul.

However...

The story must go on, and if that entails writing it all again, so it shall be!  Black 2 and Y, I'll probably just play through those normally now, cause let's face it, those were dead.  But Reborn... Golly wolly, it's time to be... Reborn.  Ahh well, at least the rest of them survived.  With Sun and Moon out, I will pour twice as much effort into my stories, and when I get to Reborn again...

Hell, that's what I'll do.  I'll make myself a new team, one that is stronger, more powerful than before!  I shall be Reborn, and not as Trevo.... But as Trevore.  Look out, Reborn, here comes a new hero!

The show WILL go on, because I am BACK!  LET'S GOOOOOOOOO!!! (Read the update in my Reborn adventure for details)

11/10 too good

Im also restarting aswell because I hated my team

So this is like the fourth time I am redoing reborn,

(I never completed it the other 2 times cus my laptop was shit)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

good luck

U know which starter ur getting?

GOOD LORDY WHOADY, that's it!  When I looked for it earlier, it looked like it was gone!  Thank you so much for finding it!  And no, I didn't start over yet, but this means we're back on track!

Took a look at it, but it was archived.  Probably in terms of Episode 16 being out and all.  That's fine, I've got Moon to play for the time being.  Thank you so much again for finding the Reborn playthrough!

7 hours ago, Trevore said:

GOOD LORDY WHOADY, that's it!  When I looked for it earlier, it looked like it was gone!  Thank you so much for finding it!  And no, I didn't start over yet, but this means we're back on track!

Took a look at it, but it was archived.  Probably in terms of Episode 16 being out and all.  That's fine, I've got Moon to play for the time being.  Thank you so much again for finding the Reborn playthrough!

No problem pal.

I only found it cause it's the only other run beating my run on these forums.

Shit what have I done?

Ayye, it's no biggie.  If anything, I would say I kinda started a movement, but we all know Roo did.  Maybe in terms of Reborn playthroughs, I did, but as far as my memory goes, it was Roo who inspired the whole enchilada.  Shoutout to my boi Roo!