[Answered!] Best places to level up? [Post Ep15 Flying Gym]

Zey

I have no idea where to ask, or have no idea where anything like this belongs. I kinda hope it belongs here or I was close.

I've fought every single trainer in the region and besides the one clown in Agate that I know of, I am not sure if there are other trainers around to battle. So this is a part in parcel question.

1: Is there any rematch trainers? If so, where are they?

2: What are the best places to train Pokemon pure Level wise, as in which places give out the best EXP amounts? (Not including EV's / IV's since I want to finish the game with the basic team.)

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Zey

There are two places with rematch trainers. The first one you already know, it's the clown in Agate circus. The second place is the big pokemon center in the Opal Ward where you got your starter. I forgot its full name. But there you have trainers in the top right corner of the room who will battle you as many times as you want them to. Which trainers are available rotates with every day of the week. These trainers become available after a certain point in the story and they scale with story progression as well. I think they appear right after beating Corey, but I might be wrong. Still seeing as you're way past that and have beaten Ciel, you can make your way back there. Those trainers are a bit lower leveled than the clown Indra, probably because we aren't supposed to get back there yet, which makes them easier to sweep and train off, but they yield a tad less exp. Still I think it's a lot more convenient to train there since they have fixed sets instead of randomised ones.

Cheers