After Agate.

BriGoddess

How do you leave Agate Circus after beating ciel? is it possible? I know there are a lot of posts about it but each time i try and use fly to leave which the little ending explanation thingy said is possible to do (unless i read it wrong) it says i need another badge. So I am stuck, any help would be appreciated.

• Global Mods

Huh, I can use fly just fine. am I in the minority or are you? granted, most of the locations are broken (only markers are all clustered in reborn city and nearly all of them stick me in walls and I have to fly out again, but hey, peridot and I think coral seemed to work so it gave be a quick way back to the city.)

Huh, I can use fly just fine. am I in the minority or are you? granted, most of the locations are broken (only markers are all clustered in reborn city and nearly all of them stick me in walls and I have to fly out again, but hey, peridot and I think coral seemed to work so it gave be a quick way back to the city.)

Not sure if Ame left that for the sake of convenience or another reason that I don't remember, but the general consensus is that you shouldn't be using because of the problems that you've already mentioned.

Although I was not aware there were places where Fly was actually working, so I suppose that's really not a problem if you manage to aavoid the walls :v