Slight problem with RPGMaker games

CrazySheriff

Hey guys, I am having some slight issues with a few games made in RPGMaker (or so I believe) and I think this forum area is good enough to post this. I played games like Pokemon Reborn, Rejuvenation, Uranium, Insurgence and had no issues with those, but I am having issue with Pokemon Full Moon and Pokemon Crimson Skies.

The problem is that, well, those 2 games just dont start. It might sound weird, but simply put, I download, extracted and when I went to the Game.exe (which is used for starting) nothing happens. No bug message, not even a trace in task manager. In case of Pokemon Full Moon, I managed to get it working somehow, but I did so many different things that its really hard to pinpoint what did the trick, and now I cant find it for Crimskon Skies.

I am also aware that googling can give results, but I did some research and the suggestions I found werent that helpful. So if anyone has any ideas why this might happen, or perhaps a solution, please let me know.

Here are some things I tried with for example Crimskon Skies:

• Tried extracting/copying somewhere else besides Download/Desktop
  • Run as Administrator
  • Run in Compatibility mode
  • change the setting in control panel->system->adv perfomance->something with data
  • downloaded RPG XP maker and ACE lite (I think thats the name?)