For the Republic, All Entailed.

Chase

Oh, please. There are plenty of causes to take up that aren't directly related to the election or federal government. As for the ones that are related, I did what I could recently, just as you have.

Who said anything about voting being a legal crime? I certainly didn't. But as for whether it can be morally reprehensible, of course you wouldn't think so. By the sound of it, you also think it would be fine to vote for Hitler if he were going to build a tremendous wall and cut your taxes (and maybe engage in a little genocide in his spare time.) Just keep the killing in the fine print and it's okay, apparently.

It must be so traumatizing to feel excluded from an internet community just because you voted to exclude millions of people from their real life community.

----

By the way, Chase, you've started a lot of topics like this. I don't for one second believe you're stupid enough not to realize how this was going to go. So you can stop acting surprised.

And I don't care whether anyone here likes me.

I like you edgy girl! I thought it was about time someone pointed this shit out!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, please. There are plenty of causes to take up that aren't directly related to the election or federal government. As for the ones that are related, I did what I could recently, just as you have.

You just spun it like the American citizen's voice matters only for the week or so that they can vote in the Presidential election. Now you're saying that you actually can use your voice to support causes outside of it?

You can't crucify somebody for voting their conscience in the election, in a choice that happened to differ from yours, like it was the one chance they had to change the country; and then turn around and pump yourself up as this great SJW who "fights for the disadvantaged" whenever you can.

That sort of, you know, makes absolutely no sense, at all

Who said anything about voting being a legal crime? I certainly didn't. But as for whether it can be morally reprehensible, of course you wouldn't think so. By the sound of it, you also think it would be fine to vote for Hitler if he were going to build a tremendous wall and cut your taxes (and maybe engage in a little genocide in his spare time.) Just keep the killing in the fine print and it's okay, apparently.

It must be so traumatizing to feel excluded from an internet community just because you voted to exclude millions of people from their real life community.

Nope, you're still not getting it. You still don't get that there's a GIGANTIC difference between someone who runs with genocide in their ticket and someone who doesn't. How can that be so hard to understand? If you're voting for Trump, you're voting for isolationist foreign policy (if you even care about foreign policy) and for the good of your family and friends. The whole point of representative democracy is that people choose who they think is best to lead, or choose the decision they think is best for their loved ones and the American people.

It's also really funny to me that you're still assuming I voted for Trump

And I don't care whether anyone here likes me.

I'm glad.

Yeah. I whiffed. In my defense. Cruz won Iowa (the first primary state), was a much better debator than Trump, and fared MUCH better than any other candidate the GOP offered in facing Trump.

Everyone was wrong about "45". I fail to see how this is an insult.

Unity topics? :)

I'm more just exasperated. Surprise would be hugging it out and everyone being on board the Trump Train by noon yesterday.

in your mind he was but in reality he was a piece of delusional shit who got clowned like the rest of them on stage by trump. Most likely he will run again like you said before and still get his crusty the clown ass handed to him again because that breed of republican is dead. unless you still want to cling on to false hopes some more then be my guest.