Stuck against Shade again

Shinoda Yagami

So Im on my second playthrough with the condition that I cant use the mons I used in my previous run, and I'm having a hard time beating shade again.

Any tips would be great :]

Here's my current team

Frogadier L.34 - Protean

Lick

Water Pulse

Quick Attack

Pound

Diggersby L.35 - Huge Power

Take Down

Double Kick

Flail

Oder Sleuth

Mightyena - L.36 - Intimidate

Taunt

Swagger

Howl

Bite

Pyroar - L.38 - Moxie

Fire Fang

Flamethrower

Headbutt

Echoed Voice

Arbok - L.33 - Unnerve

Crunch

Glare

Bite

Acid Spray

Meowstic M - L.38 - Prankster

Psyshock

Disarming Voice

Reflect

Light Screen

Mons Im training right now: L.3O Ampharos, L.15 Lillipup

Mons Im not allowed to use - Persian/Camerupt/Swoobat/Scrafty

Other mons in box - Pancham, Phanpy, Growlithe, Elekid, Ponyta, Murkrow, Stunky, Croagunk

The first thing I think you should do is level up your Frogadier to level 36 so that it evolves to Greninja. Then give it 4 common candies down to level 32, and level it up again. At level 33 Greninja learns Feint Attack, which should be useful for this gym.

You could also mine for a Light Clay so that your Meowstick's screens last for 8 turns. Just save in front of a glowing rock and soft reset until you get one. It should be helpful.

Finally, Arbok and Mightyena can be powerhouses in this gym with their Dark type attacks, but they are quite underleveled, so you could level them up to 38 or so to make the fight easier.

Hey thanks for all the help I managed to beat it with ampharos, mightyena and pyroar to take care of gengar, banette, doublade, treva and I basically haxed rotom with confuse ray and power gem :P Then for chandelure I used oder sleuth from diggersby and headbutt it to death with pyroar. I needed a bit of luck for rotom it was way too annoying :P