#1 - Reborn Sprite Contest - [sign-ups/submissions]

thedynamikone

Reborn Sprite Contest #1

THEME

The stuff of Nightmares

RULES

For this contest, Because it is themed, you have to abide by these rules in order to submit your entry, Failing to do so will nullify your entry and vacate your place in the contest.

1. No stealing or using another persons work and claiming as your own.

2. All Entries must be in .png format with a white BG

3. Must use a minimum of 3 sprites for your entry

4. This contest is type restrictive, Meaning you can only use certain types, those are: Dark, Psychic, Ghost, Fairy & Dragon

5. Dual Typed pokemon are permitted in this contest to allow a wider range of base pokemon choices

6. Re-colors are not accepted in this contest.

7. You can use pokemon from all generations as long as they meet the type requirements

8. A contest's host cannot enter their own contest

9. You must submit your entries before 20/10/2016

10. Have fun!, It's not about winning, it's about enjoying the contest.

Now we have the rules stated let's get the ball rolling, This thread is specifically for Sign-up's and submitting your entry, When you sign-up you have until the 20/10/2016 to submit your entry, This is because the voting poll will be open from the 21/10/2016 and will be closed on the 22/10/2016.

If you are not that experienced with spriting or fusions, Please check out this tutorial: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=22613

ENTRANT LIST

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that the basics are out of the way, i can explain how this will work beyond the first competition. As you will notice the rules state a contests host cannot enter their own contest, This is to prevent the creator for dictating the results of the contest. Every contest winner becomes the next host, They get to pick the theme, the rules (Except 4 basic ones that will be implemented in every contest), and can pretty much pick any variation of generations or typing's for their contest, All you as an entrant have to do is meet these requirements. As time goes on, and more people take part in these fun events, we can make more challenging contests and winning one will become more prestigious amung the community.

You don't need any experience to enter, Just give it your best and enjoy yourself. with that said, if you would like to enter, just comment saying you'd like to and i'll add you to the entrant list, Once you have entered you have until 20/10/2016 to submit your entry, i will scan through this thread every day so i can get all entries ready for voting, so please don't stress if i don't reply to your submission, it will still appear with the others for voting as long as it's submitted before the deadline. with that said, enjoy, and i hope people enjoy this contest in the lead up to Halloween.

PRo Tip: Pay close attention to the rules, As long as you meet the requirements, your entry will be valid no matter what.

-Dynamik