Root Beer (Klinklang) @ Leftovers

Trait: Clear Body

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def

Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)

- Trick Room

- Volt Switch

- Return

- Thunder Wave

Description: It's the first in my team. Root Beer sets up Trick Room and then usually switches out. If it is prevented from switching out or the opponent has a Pokemon weak to electric attacks, it Volt Switches out. The defenses allow it to set up Trick Room without dieing, and Return and Thunderwave allow Root Beer to defeat stuff as a last resort.

606.png

Robert (Beheeyem) (M) @ Life Orb

Trait: Synchronize

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SAtk

Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)

- Trick Room

- Nasty Plot

- Psychic

- Shadow Ball

Description: Robert is my friend who wants to be an alien to explore space and meet the real Nyan cat, and Beheeyem is an alien conquistador! Beheeyem is my only special attacker and he can barely hit a dark-type, but my other Pokemons can defeat dark-types pretty well (X-Scissor on Crawdaunt, Hammer Arm on Ursaring, and whatever I find necessary for the moment on Marowak). Robert has Trick Room, too, but he rarely uses it. He will use it, however, if Root Beer fainted, Root Beer is near fainting, or if he is resistant to the opponent.

334.png

Axis (Altaria) (F) @ Leftovers

Trait: Natural Cure

EVs: 148 HP / 252 Def / 108 SDef

Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)

- Cotton Guard

- Roost

- Toxic

- Dragon Pulse

Description: She Toxics and sits there like a duck until they die. She is mainly used against physical attackers because of Cotton Guard.

217.png

Dreamer (Ursaring) (M) @ Flame Orb

Trait: Guts

EVs: 144 HP / 252 Atk / 56 Def / 56 SDef

Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)

- Hammer Arm

- Crunch

- Ice Punch

- Facade

Description: Even when the cute little Teddiursa has evolved, he is still a huggable teddy bear to sleep and dream with! The moves are simply useful: STAB and boost from burn with Facade, Hammer Arm lowers speed which makes him faster in Trick Room, Ice Punch is there for dragon-types, and Crunch is used to counter ghost types that people always use against normals.

342.png

Chayton (Crawdaunt) (M) @ Life Orb

Trait: Adaptability

EVs: 160 HP / 252 Atk / 96 SDef

- Waterfall

- Crunch

- X-Scissor

- Swords Dance

Description: Chayton is one of my very best friends, and his favorite Pokemon was Crawdaunt! He sucks at using it, though. My Chayton gets that Adaptability boost for Waterfall and Crunch. X-Scissor is useful for killing grass-types. Swords Dance is there in the case I need to raise my attack a bit to kill something.

105.png

Cinnamon (Marowak) (M) @ Thick Club

Trait: Rock Head

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def

- Earthquake

- Double-Edge

- Fire Punch

- Stone Edge

Description: Trick Room teams have Marowaks. They are useful. The Double Edge allows me to kill stuff that is a water-type; it works. Earthquake is a good powered STAB and physical move, so it is an obvious choice for almost any Marowak. I can kill flying-types with Stone Edge because people think my Marowak cannot hit flying-types for some reason. Fire Punch is for the grass-types that are always sent out against my Marowak.

Edited by Rain

If this is your league team (Which it is) How're gonna deal with leaders who'll turn TR against you?i.e Iron Balls and Trick room to make the speeds normal? You seem screwed as soon as TR is gone.