Agate Circus

BluFox

It's because Agate City has some sort of sleep spell over it. If you were to enter the city, you'd fall asleep. In other words: plot demands it.

Once you beat the flying gym leader (Ciel), you will be able to return to Reborn City with the help of the Fly HM.

I'm ... actually not sure. I'd recommend talk to every NPC to see if perhaps anyone of them is some sort of move teacher.

any reason for this? if there was a way to know this before >.>

when can can iget back to reborn city?

is there any move teacher reachable?

Because the only route back is currenly blocked. They did so because of the danger of Agate City. You enter it, you faint. They are evacuating people to Agate Circus solely for that. Once in, only way out is to beat ep 15, which means you are gonna need take down 3 leaders

Yes, there is a move relearner in Agate Circus. Yes, it still costs a heart scale.

Basically, MOST functions are available in Agate Circus, like the name changer and move relearner. You just gotta talk to the NPC's.

Yes, there is a move relearner in Agate Circus. Yes, it still costs a heart scale.

Basically, MOST functions are available in Agate Circus, like the name changer and move relearner. You just gotta talk to the NPC's.

Shame I didn't research beforehand. Went to Agate and left my Gardevoir in the Day Care. Only got her back after beating 15.

any reason for this? if there was a way to know this before >.>

when can can iget back to reborn city?

is there any move teacher reachable?

Yes, there are a few move tutors that will teach your Pokèmon moves in exchange for shards. And because I'm nice today, I'll even tell you the moves. Though, you could probably just look it up yourself, whatever. Yada, yada..

Move tutor 1: - Sky Attack

- Uproar

- Last Resort

- Shockwave

- Bounce

- Drill Run

Move tutor 2: - Endeavor

- Dual Chop

- Iron Tail

- Pain Split

- Focus Punch

- Icy Wind

- Bug Bite

Move tutor 3: - Fire Pledge

- Water Pledge

- Grass Pledge

That's it, I believe. There's also the guy that re-teaches moves in exchange for one Heart Scale.

You could always go back to a previous save file, give you haven't progressed to far.

I thought it would be a quick thing and didn't check the forums nor anything. By the time I leanred there was no turning back, it was too late. There were some luck-based crit victories I scored.