Music predictions?

Sylphe

So, with the amazing music Reborn has, I was actually thinking how would they want to top the Gym leader theme in terms of epicness and just overall "shit just got real" feel, because they're going to need something equally amazing or even better for the elite four, and after some looking through Glitch's channel, I found this-

It has this apocalyptic feel which would be perfect for El, and maybe would fit even Heather considering she'd probably have Dragons (and that always hurts). Too bad it doesn't fit Bennett very well, and Anna, if she's the last elite four member (my best guess anyway). Then again, could fit the starry field a bit.

Also

would be perfect for the pokemon league duh Sy it's a pokemon league remix

I remember Ame said that she had commissioned a couple of tracks from GlitchxCity. She didn't say what those commissioned songs would be used for, though. It's speculated that they're going to be for the Elite Four, Champion, and/or final Meteor battle.

And Heather is a Flying-type trainer, not a Dragon-type trainer.

Edited by Foamy

I hiiiighly doubt that we are going to fight El as an Elite 4 member consideting all he's done, really.

My guess is that he's going to kicked out, stays the lunatic that he is and that Laura can come back in. :P

Hmm.. besides, when you fight El on the Citae Arc-d'Astrae, the normal Gym Battle music is playing, but now that he's sided with Team Meteor, he might just get the Meteor Admin theme.. just a guess, though.