awesomeness of this game

captaind00m

i just finished this game after 12 days worth of playtime it was so awesome im pumped for the episode 16 release.

funny stuff

sad stuff

deaths

inside jokes

adult jokes

breaking of 4th wall

very big world

puzzles

Edited by captaind00m

Oh yeah. Cain is best boy.

I enjoy the difficulty of the game, and I don't have a 3DS so I'm basically experiencing Gen 6 through this game which is really cool and fun for me.

this is my first pokemon game

pokemon go doesnt count

My favorite characters have to be Cain, Cal, Terra, Julia, and Charlotte.

As for the actual game, it's intense, challenging, unique, and the story and characters pull you in and don't let you go. The gym battles are my favorite parts in the game, personally. My favorite was Charlottes; her fire field is awesome, and i was so happy to pull out my Typhlosion and watch him absolutely destroy anything within reach. Also, when you go to rescue Titania and Amaria in the water purification plant was an awesome moment in the game.

Everything is superduperubercool on this game , like the story , characters designs , game itself even if it is one Save file only and one was story game you can reset it and start over with different team and different tactics for everything so if you end it once you can repeat this game many and many times over doing Mono runs or Nuzlocke challenges... Great game and cant wait for E16

Not everything is awesome #HateVictoria

What caught my attention with this game is the look of the overworld.

The introduction of this game is very interesting and dramatic. The train you were riding exploded (nearly killing you! Remember, you're the lucky one here) and being met with this dirty city was very refreshing. The streets were also full of street rats and prostitues, which really gave off an impression that this wasn't your ordinary Pokémon game.

The characters are interesting are feel more beliveable and relatable. They all have they sheer pros and cons about their personalities, which is how I wish more characters from the offical games were like.

Even if I'm not into battling, its still plays a huge part of the game. It's a challenge and actually forces you to come up with strategies to counter the opponments strategy. It isn't a cakewalk.

this is my first pokemon game

pokemon go doesnt count

Just saying that pokemon go isn't really a pokemon game...

The only thing that it has from pokemon are the pokemon themselves

The makers are different, battle mechanics is different, hell even the character art is different :D

So yeah :)

Anyhow yeah, Reborn is a great game and gives you that challenge that makes it really fun. Ame's only purpose in life is to make it hard for everyone

That's all :3

Edited by KisuoX