I'm Back People! Who knew me in the first place?

Azure NightStriker

I jump onto a stage

"The Azure NightStriker is back!"

"WHO MISSED ME?"

Apple cores are suddenly thrown in my direction

"Wait! Please, give me a chance to explain!"

--------------------------

Ignoring that, I'm Azure and I was a fairly frequent lurker here on reborn until around 3 months ago when I suddenly disappeared.

To explain where I went is fairly simple.

Life.

In other words, a mixture of tests, study and family pressure prevented me from having much time online in general.

I give a big apology to the members of the Gaia Nation for abandoning them from the very beginning. I should have informed you that I wouldn't be able to participate frequently enough but never found the time. I hope I haven't sparked any distrust between the members. Also, I would prefer that I be removed from the competition completely. Joining in now after three months would make me feel guilty as I pushed more work onto the members without warning. Sorry.

On a lighter note, some trivia about me!

• I am a fan of most JRPGS around (Persona, Bravely Default/Bravely Second, Fire Emblem, etc)
  • I do occasionally do competitive battling but I still feel that I don't even know half of the metagame
  • I have currently finished every generation Pokemon game except gen 4 (don't ask why, I don't know)
  • I love anything that has to do with mystery and crime. Books, tv shows, games, anime, anything!
  • I only listen to video game OST. I don't have anything against songs with lyrics, I just prefer listening to instruments

I hope to reintegrate into the forum again. And as they always say...

THROW AWAY YOUR SANITY

YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE

Hi there. I remember you- but I never really knew you all that well.

Anyway, Nations is over for Gaia, so there's no need to get yourself removed completely!

I'm glad life is letting you get back to foruming. Hopefully it won't smack you around again.

Welcome back!