I want to know your opinion...

Login

Oi guys so here im with my super duper Mono-Electric Run!

So there is one issue that i have:

Luxray have good dark move Crunch that i want to use vs upcoming battle with Radomus.

Becouse of his high attack stat i think it will be : Killer move Op,Op wingle wingle Oppai destroyer Crunch legacy

Butt! i was thinking about giving him one of the bands that will boost him Attck even more but will lover speed so there is my dilema will it be ok to sacrifice Speed for bigger Attck or not? this is my question.

Thx for your opinions and Šořřy foř maj Engliš D;

Edited by Login

Are you talking about power bracer? Because power bracer is a training tool. It raises the atk ev when you gain experience which increases your atk stat permanently. So you do easy battles with this item and equip a real item when fighting a big fight.

Also the link is a link to a file on your PC so we can't acces it.

Yea power bracer im training Luxray now if i equip it it will decrease speed so its like sacrificing it for bigger attck is it worth?

and sorry for that link!! im so embarrased xD

Yea power bracer im training Luxray now if i equip it it will decrease speed so its like sacrificing it for bigger attck is it worth?

and sorry for that link!! im so embarrased xD

As FairFamily said,the power bracer is for training. It doesn't increase attack with a loss of speed,it's only for EV training and nothing else. You better give something else to Luxray.

I wonder how much time you spent to get a shinx from game corner.

Edited by Alextron

• 3 weeks later...