[Possible Spoilers] Flobot and Jazzy vs. Jerkface Squared

I seem to have a lot of trouble with these team battles! <_<

I'd be great against Fern if Blake's Walrein wasn't so OP (or if Florinia would OHKO the damn thing), and take out my best fighters (Delphox, Noivern and Arcanine). As far as Pokemon I have in my PC to rotate with, my options are fairly limited considering type disadvantages. However, I do have a Cubchoo I can level up, but will that be enough? What do you guys think?

Cubchoo/Beartic can make a big difference (Especially for garchomp....) It did for me.

I'd say bench 1 of Noivern/Dedenne. (Noivern cause it's Flimsier, Dedenne cause it's just not that good)

You have access to every pokemon pretty much, Pick 2-4 of them go to the grand hall and grind em up and see what works

1. Squirtle (see the location guide) and grinding it into a blastoise, You need a tank and he's a very good one with a type advantage for blake.

2. Beartic obviously.

3. Ampharos/Mareep.

4. Metagross.

A good Electric- or Fighting-type will take care of Walrein. Walrein is a total butt, I know, but at least the rest of Blake's team is more manageable in comparison.

The only other Ground types I have are Golurk and Marowak, but Golurk is very underlevelled. I'll give it a try with Marowak and see where that takes me. My Dedenne would probs OHKO it with Thunder, but the accuracy rate is so low; might as well OHKO Haxorus with Play Rough.

I edited my original post because silly me got the Ice/Ground relationship backwards -- Ground is weak to Ice. Your best bet instead is a good Electric- or Fighting-type that NEEDS to be able to hit hard or at least take a punch, as Walrein is very bulky. I wouldn't recommend using another Ice-type against it because unless that Ice-type has some other kinds of moves, it won't get past Walrein's defenses especially if it has Thick Fat.

"Hey Flo, mind starting off with, I dunno, literally any OTHER Pokemon then the Hippowdon? Seriously."

Granted, that goes double for the third and final battle, but it's still annoying when your ally starts off with a Pokemon that doesn't really do all that much.

Yeah, Blake's Walrein is a massive headache. Water/Ice Typing is annoying to deal with at the best of times. Best to use an Electric or a Fighting Type.

Edited by Anstane

Find any mon with High jumo kick... so much damage its OP...

Or dont u have/had close combat on Arcanine? u can reteach it on him and give him black belt it do good dmg too

Find any mon with High jumo kick... so much damage its OP...

Or dont u have/had close combat on Arcanine? u can reteach it on him and give him black belt it do good dmg too

Erm, Close Combat is a bred move for Arcanine, it can't be taught via relearner. And at that point you have no access to the Daycare Center. So Close Combat Arcanine is not an option if he doesn't have it.

As for Hi Jump Kick, I believe you can catch Mienfoo on Route 2, so that's an option.