Gothita? (Rejuvenation)

Babylonian Queen

Can anyone tell me where to get Gothita? I know it's supposed to be in Marianettes Mansion, but I can't find it anywhere. Does it appear at a certain time, or is it somewhere else? Also, I've already beaten the Marianette, and the Mansion has disappeared. Does it reappear again, or is it gone for good? Thanks in advance. (I apologize if this has been repeated, or is posted in the wrong area).

The mansion disappears for good. You had to have the Hidden Library book, and translate the text on Gardevoir statue. The maid would give you Gothita for translating it.

If I recall correctly, you'll have another shot after you obtain 8 Badges.

You will visit Marble Mansion, which is probably Kristolica Palace in the past. In that mansion, you will find a room with a portrait that you can interact with. There should be a Poke Ball lying there at some point–I am not sure if it's there as soon as you can access it, or it appears later–it will have a Gothita. This is a second shot, not a different Pokemon; if you've got Gothita before, the Poke Ball won't be there. At least, to my understanding, this is how the script works.

Edited by SansTheSkeleton