Team Suggestions (Entering Valor Mountain)

Hi everyone,

I've taken a step back to train up my team to face Sharon & Eli on the top of Valor mountain and I wanted to get some opinions on the team itself. Overall I'm pretty happy with the type balance I've got, but I'm sure there's room for improvement. Currenly leveling everyone up to about 58 to give some room to level up before the next gym.

Mamoswine (Nevermeltice, Thick Fat) Earthquake/Ice Shard/Thrash/Mist

A new addition to my team, I've never properly used a Mamoswine in a Pokemon game before but I hear good things. I'm considering breeding Icicle Crash onto him for a strong STAB Ice move, but I'm kinda lazy. :P

Magneton (Sturdy) Discharge/Flash Cannon/Magnet Rise/Metal Sound

God I can't wait for him to be Magnezone.

Jumpluff (Chlorophyll) Acrobatics/Giga Drain/Sleep Powder/U-Turn

Another Pokemon I've not used before, Jumpluff is awesome for being a fast source of Sleep Powder, with U-Turn available to get him the hell out in a dangerous situation. His offensive power is a bit low, but Acrobatics still hits pretty hard due to its high power and Giga Drain keeps him alive.

Sharpedo (Mystic Water, Speed Boost) Crunch/Ice Fang/Surf/Swagger)

Surf isn't ideal, but I can't get a good Physical water move on him just yet (Surf is still better than Aqua Jet on such a speedy guy). A glass cannon, but Crunch can relaly put the hurt on and with his speed, he usually at least gets one good shot in.

Delphox (Magician) Magma Drift/Psyshock/Will-O-Wisp/Grass Knot

My starter, and an incredibly useful Pokemon. Psyshock lets me hit their Defense on Special walls, Will-O-Wisp neuters any physical threats, and his high speed and Special Attack make him a potent threat to nearly everyone.

Hitmonchan (Amulet Coin, Iron Fist) Sky Uppercut/Thunder Punch/Ice Punch/Fire Punch

A very versatile coverage machine, letting me hit nearly any Pokemon at least neutrally. I've chosen Sky Uppercut for the moment because, despite being a little weaker and less accurate than Close Combat, it has a lot more PP to give me better dungeon crawling stamina.

Nidoqueen (Poison Barb, Sheer Force) Poison Sweep/Earth Power/Rock Climb/Toxic Spikes

Recently benched to allow Mamoswine a chance to prove himself, Nidoqueen has been a powerful member of my team for a while. If I add her back to the team I will backtrack for the Sludge Wave and Shadow Ball TMs and convert her into a pure Special Attacker.

I have access to most other Pokemon available thus far, and I'm willing to backtrack to grab things I missed.