Help =(

torialaw

Ok, So I started the game yesterday and I got two shines, A Swoobat and Drowzee. However, my game is frozen on Route 2 on the bridge and I can't move my character at all. =( Is there a way to fix this, cause I don't want to start a new game on it! QwQ Please help..

post-64425-0-98496000-1468092686_thumb.png

That occasionally happens to me in the opal ward. The best way to solve it is to just give it time, and if after a few minutes you still can't move, try saving using the 'D' key. If you still can't move after that, try soft reseting (since you saved you will still have your shinies).

F12 is soft reset. If after everything you're still stuck, attach a save file to a post and someone can fix it for you.

Ok. I'll try to find my save file, but I will keep my game open. If I can't find it, I'll let you know cause my computer is like a maze for meh. Also, what will be the name of the file I'll be looking for??

Edited by torialaw

Ok. I'll try to find my save file, but I will keep my game open. If I can't find it, I'll let you know cause my computer is like a maze for meh. Also, what will be the name of the file I'll be looking for??

Normally, it would be under C:\Users\[youraccountname]\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation, the file you are looking for is Game.rxdata.

Edited by Jiggle

Normally, it would be under C:\Users\[youraccountname]\Saved Games\Pokemon Reborn, the file you are looking for is Game.rxdata.

I found it. So attached the file to here and they will fix it for me??

Normally, it would be under C:\Users\[youraccountname]\Saved Games\Pokemon Reborn, the file you are looking for is Game.rxdata.

just to correct you there, it would be C:\Users\[youraccountname]\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation

since it's rejuv not reborn

Edited by Nyalicirno

just to correct you there, it would be C:\Users\[youraccountname]\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation

since it's rejuv not reborn

Eep, you're right D:

Dunno why I thought Reborn.

Edited by Jiggle

Eep, you're right D:

Dunno why I thought Reborn.

I looked into my Rejuvenation file and I still can't find the file I'm looking for. Is it all of the .rxdata pieces or no??

You have updated to the current version right? I remember this bug, but it was fixed a couple of versions ago.

Yea, the upgraded one.

Edited by torialaw

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a similar issue. I'm heading to Wispy Tower to confront Geara, I'm walking, a truck speeds by, and my character moves out of the way in a cutscene... And now I can't move. I managed to save right before, thankfully, so when I reset I didn't lose any progress, but it keeps happening whenever that cutscene plays. I get out of the way, and then I'm stuck. I'm a little hesitant to save in the spot where I'm stuck, since I don't want to completely bork my save file. I can still save the game, but it doesn't let me open up any other menus.

Save file is attached!

EDIT: Aaand it's fixed itself. Weird.

48 - Leda - 12h 58m - 3 badges.rxdata

Edited by shinymogwai