What would your quirk be?

Shad_

If you read or watch Boku no Hero Academia you probably thought about this already, so let's write down what would your quirk consists of! even thought you normally wouldn't be able to decide your own quirk but nvm that

Personally i'd like to have the power of transform parts of my body to the ones of a devil at will, tho only a determined part at once so

- Legs: Enhanced strenght and speed, ability to jump higher and resists falls from high places, skin becomes harder;

- Arms: Enhanced strenght and ability to hit the enemies faster, grip strenght increased and ability to lift heavy weights, skin becomes harder;

- Torso: Purely defensive, the torso becomes extremely hard and can resists a great amount of hits, bullets and slashes

- Head: Enhanced reflexes, i can read the foes' bodies to determine what move they'll do next in order to avoid them, skin becomes harder;

Bad points: Switching from a group to another is extremely tiring and i have to train a lot during my free time to resist the fatigue, also if my muscles aren't well developed a hit launched with excessive strenght to the enemy can damage my own body too.

If during a fight i reach a high level of anger the quirk allows all the the parts of my body to transform at the same time, activating the Full Devil Form. If i get defeated or i calm down, i turn back to normal and faint. When i'm in FDF my endurance to pain becomes even higher, but when the effect ends my muscles get hit by an enormous amount of pressure that can be potentially fatal.

If my body is trained enough i may be able to activate this form at will, but only if i manage to take complete control of my rage.

Hero name: Asura, the Asian God of Wrath

Edited by AndSoThereIsSt3ffo

you know... the only Powers I would want would be the Chaos-Powers from Shadow the Hedgehog.

Chaos Energy to manipulate time and space (teleportation, freezing time - short duration/distance respectiveley to not be too overpowered)

Using the Energy to create Energy-Projectiles for ranged combat.

Enhancing natural abilities like, speed, jump, resistance, strength etc.

However all of that would be really tiring on mind and body after excessive usage.

or something really different:

"Super Computer"

- being able to process at situations in fractions of seconds

(think "The Flash" who can process information in ato-seconds!)

It wouldn't necesseraliy be the best for Combat, but it would make a great Leadership ability - processing the events and directing all your teammates to where they would be most successful, and outmanouvering the enemy.

It would be possible to analyse enemy quirks and figure out their fighting style etc.

With that kind of power I would get knowledge about technology and build myself a protective Suit (like Iron Man) with these support functions:

- High durable and resistant Armor plating (I need protection for not fighting myself)

- "Thermal-goggles", "Night-vision goggles" and of course binoculars

- mini Camera-Drones

- 3D Hologram projector (with footage from thse camera-drones)

- short- and long range Communications (to give instructions to my teammates)

- Database (outsourced to a big server at home - to store all analysis about teammates and enemies)

- some kind of flying/hover mechanism (Jetpack or something - for better tactical overview from 'Birds-eye perspective')

Too much information in a short period of time would hurt and tire me out. (Database/Server would help in negating that weakness)

If you read or watch Boku no Hero Academia, you'd probably realize that 'quirk' is just another term for superpower.

Since i read it and it's a topic about it, i don't see why i shouldn't use that name.

Since i read it and it's a topic about it, i don't see why i shouldn't use that name.

Not that I care how or where you post your musings and inquiries; I'm merely saying that you would have received more traffic and responses if you posted somewhere else under a similar title instead of having to rely on status updates to advertise, like in the land of wasstes for example.

Edited by Jiggle

This is a matter related to a manga, so i guessed Animation and Manga would have been a proper choice for this. Plus, the wasteland collects everything that normally wouldn't fit anywhere else. This thread normally isn't considered a lot in here comparing it to the others, so as you correctly said i decided to post a status update to get more visibility. Since we're going off-topic i'd say to close the "discussion" (?) here, if you wish to say something else please send me a pm.

I'll take your comments as a suggestion, so i thank you for them