Post Terra Team

Beat that wacky wacker earlier and thought I'd share my team and get some advice on it

(Also if the nicknames seem a bit odd, I actually used the ingame name generator, if a mon is missing a name, it's because I'm waiting until I can get back to it (Darvit Agate Circus, why didn't you have one))

--- The Main ---

Zer the Feraligatr (74/Sheer Force/Waterfall/Ice Fang/Brick Break/Crunch

Rane the Ursaring (74/Quick Feet/Facade/Bulldoze/Brick Break/Shadow Claw)

Aspata the Porygon2 (71/Trace/Recover/Discharge/Charge Beam/Tri Attack)

Sih the Arcanine (71/Intimidate/Strength/Flamethrower/Crunch/Extreme Speed)

Kutas the Noivern (69/Infilitrator/Super Fang/Flamethrower/Hurricane/Dragon Pulse)

Atez the Dusknoir (71/Pressure/Shadow Sneak/Pursuit/Will-O-Wisp/Ice Punch)

--- The Reserve ---

Poske the Honchkrow (60/Moxie/Sucker Punch/Night Shade/Foul Play/Brave Bird)

Acha the Weezing (50/Levitate/Gyro Ball/Assurance/Explosion/Destiny Bond)

Dao the Luxray (41/Intimidate/Roar/Swagger/Thunder Fang/Crunch)

Dezio the Skuntank (68/Aftermath/Flamethrower/Acid Spray/Play Rough/Night Slash)

Absol the Absol (57/Pressure/Rain Dance/Psycho Cut/Dark Pulse/Sucker Punch)

Glan the Zangoose (40/Toxic Boost/Facade/Brick Break/X-Scissor/Night Slash)

---

Any thoughts?

What Tartar said, and also if possible make sure all the pokemon have their beneficial nature, example physical attackers like Gatr for Jolly/Adamant nature, your Dusknoir for Careful or Impish nature depending on what wall you want it to be etc(Nature change can be done in 7th street by Pokemon psychologist one heart scale per time after you finish ep 15), and items should be eqipped to maximize their potential for example your Ursaring can have toxic orb for its Quick Feet.

I do know, I'm just asking for advice whilst I'm spending the unfortunate resetathon for a Blue Moon Ice Cream to appear.

Well, you could work on EVs and breed for IVs and nature.

Other than that, you might want to work on your movesets. Like make sure your moves are in line with your pokemons' highest offensive stat. For example, Arcanine's highest offensive stat is its Attack, so something like Flare Blitz gives you move oomph than Flamethrower. Unless your Arcanine has a nature that +Special Attack and/or -Attack, then disregard.

It seems pretty good to me...You can add a Gardevoir or Magnezone later. Consider Download on Prygon 2.Then you can get rid of charge beam and add another good move of your choice.

You may also teach Dusknoir trick room and change Ursaring's ability to Guts.I think it will support each other. Arcanine should have a better moveset with Flare blitz if you hadn't evolved it early.

Teach Noivern boomburst.

But at this point of game you should have a Golem or Rhyperior in your party,it will certainly be helpful against the Fire and Flying gym.

And consider getting a Walrein if you face trouble against Terra.

Best of luck.

Edited by Debojit97

It seems pretty good to me...You can add a Gardevoir or Magnezone later. Consider Download on Prygon 2.Then you can get rid of charge beam and add another good move of your choice.

You may also teach Dusknoir trick room and change Ursaring's ability to Guts.I think it will support each other. Arcanine should have a better moveset with Flare blitz if you hadn't evolved it early.

Teach Noivern boomburst.

But at this point of game you should have a Golem or Rhyperior in your party,it will certainly be helpful against the Fire and Flying gym.

And consider getting a Walrein if you face trouble against Terra.

Best of luck.

As this is a post Terra team, I've already beaten her haha

Unfortunately I did dungoof and evolve my Growlithe before it got Flare Blitz...

I am thinking of replacing Dusknoir with a Rhyperior as whilst Dusknoir does great, it's HP IV is so abysmall that it just dies so easily, even with it's amazing defense.

As this is a post Terra team, I've already beaten her haha

Unfortunately I did dungoof and evolve my Growlithe before it got Flare Blitz...

I am thinking of replacing Dusknoir with a Rhyperior as whilst Dusknoir does great, it's HP IV is so abysmall that it just dies so easily, even with it's amazing defense.

Oooops sorry man ....didn't notice and you also have Flamethrower ,I should have noticed...anyway that is a good idea....and consider gardevoir and magnezone after you complete E15......Fairy gym is on the way.

Oooops sorry man ....didn't notice and you also have Flamethrower ,I should have noticed...anyway that is a good idea....and consider gardevoir and magnezone after you complete E15......Fairy gym is on the way.

Was thinking of going back and grabbing Metagross at some point, would that be viable over Magnezone/Gardevoir?

Was thinking of going back and grabbing Metagross at some point, would that be viable over Magnezone/Gardevoir?

Metagross is a great pokemon. As you have electric support from Porygon 2 and Luxray ...I will put Magnezone aside..Now if you think you can manage dragons with Noivern and Feraligatr..then Metagross is your choice.

I had a Gardevoir because it is one of my favorites.

I will leave this to you...both are awesome, but if you like Metagross, then go and get it !!!