Pokedex Bug or?

MEga DAVE

I'm afraid I don't understand your question. Pichu and Pikachu have always been different Pokemon, the same way every different stage of evolution is its own Pokemon. The reason their numbers aren't sequential is Pichu was available in Gen II, and its Pokedex number comes later. This is how it appears in the National Dex in every generation of Pokemon since Gold & Silver.

Well yeah, i guess but it stil evolves into pikachu or not, that was basiclly what i wanted to know,

I started my pokedex hunt and i`m taking every one by number and it was shocked to see only 2 bastards and my fav one waaay up in the list, and i kinda forget about being all mon in generation order

Edited by MEga DAVE

Well yeah, i guess but it stil evolves into pikachu or not, that was basiclly what i wanted to know,

I started my pokedex hunt and i`m taking every one by number and it was shocked to see only 2 bastards and my fav one waaay up in the list, and i kinda forget about being all mon in generation order

It still evolves into Pikachu~

It's just the way the National Pokedex is set up. Honestly, I wish they reworked the system so that evolutions are sequential, but that would mean that every time they introduced new evolutions to existing lines, they would have to rearrange the whole list. So, for developers, it's easier to just add new evolution additions as a separate number.

Edited by Jiggle