Team at the End of Episode 15

TheJawsOfDeath

My Team at the end of Episode 15. I won't explicitly say where the PP Ups came from but Scripts.rxdata is editable(Meowth pickups take too long) ;).

Random Facts:

All have been EV Trained and soft reseted or bred for great IVs, beneficial natures and abilities

Echo the Exploud is the team captain

Richard the Nidoking is the MVP of the team

I retired my starter Blaziken since it was so broken

Soulfire the Chandelure holds Fire Gems to Overheat and then uses Memento to setup a sweep with another poke

Magnezone and Roserade have HP Fire

and yeah thats about it since posting abilities would be a hassle and you can probably guess what the best abilities are for these pokes by thier sets.

35bwga9.jpg2mgtgnm.jpg1zvva5g.jpg

21cb2mt.jpgwjfmtg.jpg2m6l7hd.jpgok3fqf.jpg2mfc7b6.jpg2iuffi8.jpgvp9r44.jpgsq5u6t.jpgx54nkj.jpg2i0gnpi.jpg2dqrd5c.jpg2evyy5x.jpgvpchmg.jpgseu1og.jpg28rjmn8.jpg2yln5mx.jpgvheosj.jpg103d5y1.jpg

Edited by TheJawsOfDeath

Viri must be pleased to see this , Magnezone even lol

Glorious as it is, I think the first thing he'd find appalling is that it's running Mirror Coat.

Well, I may digress. It's not entirely useless especially if you're running Sturdy, but Thunder Wave is probably better in the long run, though I can imagine it being very useful in some situations.

I'm more impressed you have a shiny, female Sylveon. The RNG really must love you man.

It really doesn't. I've been done E15 for a long time and whenever I feel like getting a new teammate I just go ham and spend ridiculous amounts of time breeding. "PreE16" would have been a more appropriate name for this topic.

Glorious as it is, I think the first thing he'd find appalling is that it's running Mirror Coat.

Well, I may digress. It's not entirely useless especially if you're running Sturdy, but Thunder Wave is probably better in the long run, though I can imagine it being very useful in some situations.

Mirror Coat is much better than Thunder Wave in my opinion. Killing any rampaging non-Mold Breaker special attacker in one move is more useful to me than reducing their speed. I have a Galvantula with 2 speed reducing moves so I think I have that ground covered...in webs. Sorry couldn't help myself.

Must've taken forever to get perfect EVs for all of them, and have so many be "shiny". Congrats

Very much so. Iv more than evs but yeah.

Double Post fail.