An Eggcellent Adventure: Hardboiled ( Egglocke Hardcore Run )

Belka's Exile

From the depths of the gates of hell... Where the Desert Rose has buried us and returned us to our natural elements... a New Hero arises. We remain on the hardcore course, and instead of being grounded we set ourselves free. We beat the first two battles and get our egg for our starter...

Waiting to hatch from it's young cage... The Mudkip goes into the Box. And in return comes an egg... A Random Number is pulled from 1 - 30... And it is 25. An Egg of Emerald Hue? Beautiful. I have no idea what is inside it... And I run for several minutes to hatch it. And by several minutes I mean... an hour and a half? Yea... BUT WE ARE REWARDED OUR CHOSEN SAVIOR...

XUdRRD9.png

A... Basculin. Huh. I have to admit, I was not expecting that.

What to name a female Basculin...? I'll go with... Bertha. That sounds like the name of a female Basculin. And I see now it has an egg move... UPROAR. We give her the Lucky Egg avoiding the Mega Scientist, and we also get the EXP share.

We go outside and get our first encounter. A Spinarak we capture it and exchange it for an Egg no. 9... Another hour and a half occurs.

And in Egg No. 9... WE GET WYNAUT! Look at that happy face... I shall name it... Pasta. Because a friend of mine is currently eating pasta and 360MS.png? He has... Splash, the greatest move ever, charm, and encore. Alright I think that's it for this part!

Team:

550MS.pngBertha Level 5

360MS.pngPasta Level 5

Thanks to Njab for the save file editing!

We finally leave... The Grand Hall. We grind up Bertha to level 6 first in the grass, since she's missing the EXP from the rival fights. Then we go fight Hotshot Eric. We DESTROY him with Bertha's Uproar and Watergun combo. Pasta gets to Level 6 and Bertha is level 7 and learns HEADBUTT. Now we can get the pokes in the trees! ...Later on I guess since I already got the encounter for the one here. We fight the girl trainer after that guy, Bertha's level 8 and Pasta's level 7. We defeat the rest of the trainers there except for the double battle terrorizing the Pachirisu, since I don't have a second attacker yet.

We head to the Lower Peridot ward and battle the guy guarding the area where the Gulpin hides. After we kill him we head over to the trash to find our prize... It climbs out and we capture the little green booger. The random number generator gives us... 17. A pure brown egg? It's nice looking really. I run around for 30 minutes to crack it. And inside the third egg is... A KABUTO!!! OH MY GOD YESSS. We name him Sheldon. He has... Scratch and Harden. So far Basculin is the only one with an egg move.

We return back to the Lower Peridot ward and continue to progress! We get the Old Rod. Perhaps in the future we could get an encounter in a water only area. We get the Rose Incense from the girl so that we could get the Budew as the pokemon encounter for the regular Peridot ward area.

We get to the (Upper?) Peridot Ward and battle some more trainers. Bertha's level 11, Pasta's level 10, and Sheldon hasn't gained any EXP yet. Headbutt is really useful with it's ability to flinch. We avoid some battles and make it up to the Budew. It falls into our hands! Now to get our new egg... Number 20 is the number this time. A Dull grey... Wonder what's in here?

30 Minutes later...

The Egg hatches and we get... Glameow. Huh. This is another thing I wasn't expecting... I name it Coldie, that's the name a cat would have. This is what I really like about Egglockes, it gives you random pokemon that you would probably have never used. It knows Scratch and Fake out. Very nice. Alright I think that's it for this part.

Current Team:

550MS.pngBertha Level 12

360MS.png Pasta Level 11

140MS.pngSheldon Level 5

431MS.png Coldie Level 5