Pokemon Infinity.

I have already made a thread for this in the past. but since then it has gotten buried (or probably even archived) and would like to see about getting back to work on this fan game of mine. Now I have already gotten a bit of a start on it (Thanks Wrath of Lamb for keeping What you have worked on in a download file) But I still am in need of help. So if you think you have what it takes then launch me a PM and I'll see about making a conversation for all of us involved. Now where is the story.

The Game takes place in a universe where none of the events from the movies, show, or mainstream games are canon. The player is an employee of a company known as PokeTech, a laboratory that focuses on pokemon research, and they and their colleagues have just created the pokemon "Mewtwo". Now this mewtwo dislikes pretty much all humans, except for the player whom it respects and even likes. One day a crime organization known as "Syndicate" breaks in to try and steal Mewtwo, but the player takes it before they do and escapes the lab. The player then goes undercover as a pokemon trainer to investigate what syndicate's ultimate goal is, while also building up a team of pokemon.

Now for what I am looking for...

Sptiter- I plan to use generations 1-6 in this game, but in order to do that I need shiny sprites for generations 5 and 6. Right now I am using the sptrites form Reborn as a place holder, but I don't want to do this for long. I am also going to need a TON of sprites for the player and NPCs, once again I'm using what I have as a place holder but that's not going to be enough. So if you fancy your self a spriter then please lend a hand. Remeber I'm using RPG XP just like everyone else so you got to make them just like you were going to import them there.

Scripter- Well, when I say Scripter, I mean some one who can point me in the direction of where I can find particular settings and adding editing the small stuff, writting the more complicated stuff and letting me copy and paste it. The Script is already hard to navigate through (for me at least) as it is so some help in that department would be nice.

Eventing- I am okay with eventing, but sometimes what I want to happen just doesn't happen when it should, and MUCH of the more complicated events I plan to have down the road that I have not quite gotten to yet I don't even know how to do (yet), so some help in this field would be much appreciated.

I don't really need that much help with everything else. I'm a pretty good mapper, I HAVE a story planed, all I really need help with is the more complicated stuff or the tings I have little to no skill in. so again if you would like to help just send a PM and we can talk there.

Thank you for showing your interest by coming to this thread.

-TyranntX

EDIT: I just noticed that I posted this in the wrong section, if a mod could move this over to "Fan-game Expos'e" that would be great thank you.

Edited by TyranntX