Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Answered] Strength Stone in the Glaceon Cave

SnowFire

Question

Hey guys, I hope this is the right place to ask. I couldn't find anything about it with Google or forum search...

So there is that stone on the ice up the stairs in the cave where you can evolve Eevee into Glaceon. I know that I have to move it from the side, but can anybody tell me how to get to this place from the other direction?

I already spend hours in discovering Ametrine Mountain, and I totally love that place, it's really absolutely gorgeous! *.* But it looks that I missed the way from there to the Glaceon cave (I think it must be there because I have no idea where else it could be), and now I don't want to search up the whole mountain again...

7 answers to this question

The other path leads you to a life orb and some other stuff if I remember right. You can access the other entrance from the Aventurine woods. The stregnth stone works on a glitch

Hey, thank you. But I think you misunderstood me a little bit. I meant, I know where the entrance in the Aventurine Woods is. What I'm asking for is the way from the other side (I think it must be somewhere in Ametrine Mountain) from where I can move the stone out of the way :)

Oh yeah, that's a lot harder to explain. It involves a few waterfalls and diving. Search for "Event pokemon in ametrine mountain" on youtube and you will find some very interesting routes one of which is the the entrance you are asking for

Okay thanks, then I have to search a little more... ^^

Edit: Now after one more hour I found the place and moved the stone, but when I came to the cave in the Aventurine Forest, it was in the middle of the ice again :-/

Edited by SnowFire

Um yeah, about that. You have to go to the boulder from the "Route 2" side, then push it, then go down the rock climb wall to get around the boulder, then go get the life orb.

Yes, you read that right. You need Rock Climb. In other words you can't get it. There was a glitch I myself discovered in a previous episode to get around it, but I don't know if it still works.