Kyu's Journal

Kajj

So, I've never started one of these, but I feel as if I must start. I will update it once a day starting today. (or at least try)

March 5th, 2012.

March 5th 2012

Well, hello everyone. I'm Joshua. I've been packing all day today. I'm getting ready for a move to Clarksville, TN. My home town. I'm moving from Maine. I'm moving back because I have a kid due in April, and my ex-wife lives in TN. It's going to be a girl and I'm very excited to be a father. I'm hoping for so much. I'm bringing my girlfriend to Clarksville with me. She's never left the New England area, so it's an adventure for her. I can't wait. lol. My girlfriend bought FEAR today. She keeps freaking out to the game. And it's soo Hillarious. But she loves it so much. She's weird but I love her. It's strange how much I've grown up, I look back on how I used to be, and how I acted, and I laugh at myself. I can see how much I've grown, how much I've done, how much I've yet to do. It seems like I'm chatting a little bit much, but oh well. lol. I'm so nervous and excited. About meeting old relatives, and seeing the birth of my baby. My first child. Ever. The excitement is overflowing. I wish everyone could know how it feels. It's a strange feeling. But it's a good feeling. :) Anyways, Enough of my chattery, I'll sign off here for today. Bye! :)

~Joshua Jochimsen aka Kyu Bloodtide

March 7th, 2012

Hello Reborn. I've been cleaning and packing stuff all day. The big move is closing in fast. I'm very excited. And I can't wait for the birth of my kid. It's going to be a great day. She's due April 20th. I am a little bit afraid of becoming a father, it's scary. It truthfully is scary. But, I will become better at being a father when I become one. I will learn as I go, because it is a learning experience. Reborn is my safe-haven. It's a great place for me to chillax, and talk to all the people who are awesome. Well, anyways, gotta get back to what I was doing. Bye!

~Joshua Jochimsen aka Kyu Bloodtide