Looking to help some people and get some practice

Hello, I started on a fan game a couple years ago, I never got far because I put a huge workload on myself and got too busy and had to scrap the project, but I am willing to help other people if they want with their fan games. I did my own music, some original graphics, and story boarding. If anyone wants help with their game just send me a message. I posted most of my work on Ifunny so here's a link and I guess kind of a resume for if you want my help haha. http://ifunny.co/PokemonLegendsGame

The more the merrier! I'm secretly working on something of my own, and help would definitely be appreciated.

See, I'm working on a little project called Pokemon Reconciliation. So far, all I've done is make the characters, and am currently writing parts of the plot as I go along. (This will also help give me a good reason I should make an official Skype Group, if you have Skype.)

But I'll be honest with you, I've been quite a bit busy myself with things, so I'm a bit more laxed with game development. From what I can see, your work is most impressive, and from what I'm looking at, I'm guessing it was a game where trainers dressed as Pokemon to live closer to them. That's probably not the case, but it's a perspective I can guess at. But yes, you certainly do pass the examination, as I suppose we'd call it.

So far, I generally haven't done too much with RPGMaker XP for my game yet, as most of the work I've done is in documents on Google Drive. I might not have a certain task yet for you, so anything would help, really.

If you do have Skype, my Skype name is phantomtrevo0. I probably won't get on my computer until later this afternoon, since I'm still in college right now. However, I look forward to getting to speak with you later.

Thanks, I appreciate it. Nah they don't dress like that to get closer or anything, I just did a couple of pokemaniac designs and got a little carried away. I can't do much work this week because it's my colleges spring break and I'm not near my desktop, but I'd love to get in a skype chat and help with some stuff.

I can understand that. I just had my spring break last week, so I'm quite busy with homework again. Initially, I thought of doing the whole project myself, but I realized that wasn't enough. Outside of the Darkness staff (Darkness is another fangame, but their staff also helps me out with Recon), I virtually have nobody else helping me with the exception of my brother in some cases, Shia (With some sprites and all), etc. So yeah, it will be nice to have you on the team as well!