A Trick Room team

Antilegend

So, with a nice break in school, I've been bitten by the breeding bug once again. With Episode 16 slowly but surely making it's way to finalization, I've been messing around with teams and I'm looking for feedback on a TR team I've developed. It's not entirely complete, but I've had some decent success with it thus far. The team is as follows:

Reuniclus (Sina):

Serious Nature

Psyshock

Shadow Ball

Recover

Trick Room

Vaporeon (Berlin):

Bold Nature

Aqua Ring

Acid Armor

Water Pulse

Wish

Chandelure (Brimstone):

Modest Nature

Flamethrower

Shadow Ball

Trick Room

Will-O-Wisp

Conkeldurr (Goon):

Brave Nature

Low Kick

Rock Slide

Bulk Up

Superpower

Dragalge (Hemlock):

Modest Nature

Hydro Pump

Toxic

Sludge Wave

Dragon Pulse

Torterra (Gaia):

Adamant Nature

Wood Hammer

Earthquake

Leech Seed

Curse

I find the survivability of all the Pokemon on this team is much higher than what I've been used to. Reuniclus is an absolute mad man, and a solid lead in just about any situation to get TR up. The problem being that this team isn't entirely ideal in single battles, but then again, not many TR teams are. I'm finding there's pretty decent type coverage here as well.

As always, I'm open to criticism and/or thoughts on the team. Thanks for reading.

Yeah, cofagrigus is good on TR teams, esp. since it gets nasty plot. Also, any reason your reuniclus is Serious over Modest/Quiet?

I'd also ask you to try out a clefable as a member. Min speed clef is very slow and is a better abuser of Magic Guard Calm Mind, or unaware, even.

Also you have no hazards. Clefable and Torterra can both get Stealth Rock. In fact, you might want to consider using a Ferrothorn over a Torterra, since it gets the same mixes and has much higher defenses and a better young to boot, and can function in TR. Let's hope ep 16 gives us a ferro, eh?

Yeah, cofagrigus is good on TR teams, esp. since it gets nasty plot. Also, any reason your reuniclus is Serious over Modest/Quiet?

I'd also ask you to try out a clefable as a member. Min speed clef is very slow and is a better abuser of Magic Guard Calm Mind, or unaware, even.

Also you have no hazards. Clefable and Torterra can both get Stealth Rock. In fact, you might want to consider using a Ferrothorn over a Torterra, since it gets the same mixes and has much higher defenses and a better young to boot, and can function in TR. Let's hope ep 16 gives us a ferro, eh?

Outside of sheer frustration on waiting for the proper nature to appear, I didn't have much of a reason of rolling with the Serious nature. I got a decent set of IV's and said to hell with it, but I'm gonna get the nature changed over at some point tonight.

The only reason why I didn't roll Cofagrigus was type coverage. Chandelure is frail, that much is certain. Trial runs with the team have shown that in spades. I just wasn't sure how to maintain trick room without sacrificing too much for type coverage and, as Felix mentioned, it's lack of offensive power.

Clefable, however, sounds like an extremely interesting choice. I honestly didn't even think to use Clefable, which is shocking considering the type coverage it can offer. Two Magic Guards on the team would be marvelous. Is there a method of learning Stealth Rock from a tutor in game? Or would it need to be bred onto the Pokemon?

Edited by Antilegend